Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Kevin Millar speaks out
#1

after opening nite game:



"We're not friends anymore," Millar said. "I used to like Matsui."

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

:lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Millar is funny..... says some good stuff.......Matsui made a nice play gotta give him props for that. Yanks still suck tho.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Matsui kills us, no doubt about it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

gotta love the sense of humor of some of the sawx, i must admit

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-26-2019, 04:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-28-2007, 08:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)