Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Leu's plan for the evening.
#1

1. Get drunk
2. Log in all trolls
3. Shamelessly hit on himself for anal sex.
4. Score with his left index and middle finger.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:1. Get drunk
2. Log in all trolls
3. Shamelessly hit on himself for anal sex.
4. Score with his left index and middle finger.

I tottally hadn't thought about that .. hrmmmm
Reply
#3

hey PH!!! Wanna take it in the butt?
Reply
#4

I am the purveyor of good ideas.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

mad_hatter Wrote:hey PH!!! Wanna take it in the butt?

Getting it on with your own trools (yourself?) is just weird.

But, OK!
Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:I am the purveyor of good idea.


FTFY
Reply
#7

leucetios Wrote:FTFY

I am certain there have been at least two. I will search for a link. Could take a while.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:I am certain there have been at least two. I will search for a link. Could take a while.


i been there, dog
but you still got the thermometer to fall back on, phukker

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:Getting it on with your own trools (yourself?) is just weird.

But, OK!


bend over
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:i been there, dog
but you still got the thermometer to fall back on, phukker

Confusednarg:

thermometer?

isn't that cameltoe?
Reply
#11

PurpleHaze Wrote:thermometer?

isn't that cameltoe?

I was afraid to ask what it was about.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-06-2007, 04:55 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post by Paintitblack v19
03-05-2007, 12:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)