Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
news this morning, may her soul rest in piece and her husband get his money and feel .......
discuss
Darko_ Milicic
Unregistered
i'll see you guys later, i'm heading to florida to fuck her dead body.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Who's Terry Schiavo? Why did she die? What happened?
p.s. This is nobody who lives in the U.S.
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
E-Judge Wrote:news this morning, may her soul rest in piece and her husband get his money and feel .......
discuss
2nd. I find always disturbing when stories take a turn like that I feel that family matters should stay in family.
Posts: 3,318
Threads: 288
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
Its about fucking time. I cant say I approve of how she died but at least she isnt being forced to stay in a world that holds nothing for her. And now I dont have to hear all the political bullshit that stemmed from her goddamn court cases. Fuck the Shiavos. All of them.
That bitch should of been dead 15 years ago. Thank goodness its over. Now I can go back to watching Inferno II
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
they already hit it on "southpark" last nite, kenny had a feeding tube
along with the psp
phukkers are way ahead of the curve, for sure

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
What money?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I have thought a lot about this. We are talking about 2 very selfish groups of people. The parents and the husdand. One or the other should have given up the fight and moved on a long time ago. Shit happens every day.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?