Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Walrus
#1


After spunking in a girl's mouth, you pinch the center of her two lips together and hold her nose. This will force the cum to dribble out of the sides of her mouth, thus the teeth of the walrus

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

all this crap could probably have gone into on thread.. would make it easier to debump
Reply
#3

leucetios Wrote:all this crap could probably have gone into on thread.. would make it easier to debump

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=21722

Bitchy McBitcherson you are leu!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

fuck >< I might have just outted my fem troll ><
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:fuck >< I might have just outted my fem troll ><

that troll is $$$, you have the bitchy 19 year old down pat...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:that troll is $$$, you have the bitchy 19 year old down pat...

It's 20, you idiot.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#7

Koo Koo ka Choo! I will be trying that one this evening.
Reply
#8

K.F.C. Wrote:Koo Koo ka Choo! I will be trying that one this evening.

Sw33t Beatle reference doug

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

K.F.C. Wrote:Koo Koo ka Choo! I will be trying that one this evening.
cool, I'll provide the load, but you gotta pinch your own lips. I'll take the picture to post here.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)