Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Mung
#1


Obtain a female that has been dead for 2-3 days (the time period since death is important). Then place your mouth just outside her vaginal opening. Have a friend jump on her stomach, and try to catch as much stuff that comes out as you can in your mouth

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

RACK!








I mean GORS!

prolly
Reply
#3

Why don't you post all this stupid shit in one post instead of making different threads with each of these pointless terms?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#4

fem Wrote:Why don't you post all this stupid shit in one post instead of making different threads with each of these pointless terms?


Mission accomplished.
Reply
#5

fem Wrote:Why don't you post all this stupid shit in one post instead of making different threads with each of these pointless terms?

I'm happy to see that you have troubles understanding fellow compatriots.

(too many difficult words here ?)
Reply
#6

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Mission accomplished.

Agreed!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

UDC has done this I bet

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)