Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Chef is workin some magic in the kitchen...
bout to go and check it out
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Looks like chef has lined up
Crawfish Etouffee
Homemade Crab Cakes
Potatoe Salad
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
anhil8tor Wrote:Looks like chef has lined up
Crawfish Etouffee
Homemade Crab Cakes
Potatoe Salad
I ate a nice salad today (there were carrots, cottage cheese, a little bit of mozarella, small green peas, tomatoes).
I hate you. no wait I'm just jealous.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I like crabcakes.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm going to the sports bar across the street to watch some March Madness. I figure I'll get a burger or some wings.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm just having breakfast. A bowl of Life cereal.
:fuckYou:
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I believe we're ordering Mexican today...
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Seafood salad, spicey...with dill....diet coke...nothing exciting...
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 2,884
Threads: 320
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
McDonald's fish. Lent is almost over.
it is some dude's last day here, so we're going out to lunch to celebrate... I mean, say goodbye. No idea where, I will report back later.
edt: all I can say for sure is that there will be beer involved
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Cornbeef and cabbage..
I'm a good catholic.
:roll:
:fuckYou:
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2005, 03:35 AM by
Devious.)
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Lasagna and a glas of vodka ..... :leeFall:
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Lasagna and a glas of vodka ..... :leeFall:
A glass?!? :eek:
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Looks like mostly everyone ate well today...
anyhow the crab cakes were $$$$$
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
fem Wrote:A glass?!? :eek:
Is there any other way to drink vodka ???
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?