Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Cuz ain't nuthin but sweat inside my hand
:fuckYou:
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
so I dig into my pocket, all my money's spent
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
So I dig deeper but still comin up with lint
:fuckYou:
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
so I start my mission, leave my residence
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Thinkin how could I get some dead presidents
:fuckYou:
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I need money- I used to be a stick up kid
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I used to roll up, cuz this a Hold up- ain't nothing funny
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Stop smiling, be still, don't nuthin move but the money
But now I learned to earn cos I'm righteous
:fuckYou:
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I feel great- so maybe I might just search for a 9 to 5
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Then maybe I'll stay alive.So I walk up the street whistlin this. Feelin out of place cos, man, do I miss. A pen and a paper, a stereo, a tape of
Me and LFC, and a nice big plate of
:fuckYou:
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2005, 08:17 PM by
Devious.)
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
FISH, which is my favorite dish
but widout my money it's still a wish
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Damn, I forget the next line
:fuckYou:
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
coz I don't like to dream about gettin paid
so I dig into the books of the rhymes that I made
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
To now test to see if I got pull. Hit the studio, cos I'm paid in full
:fuckYou:
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
"so pump the music, and let's count our money...
...and we outta here"
"Yo what happened to peace?"
PEACE!!!!
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
so....is the song done yet?
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
It's the instrumental. Dev is scratchin in the background, and I'm lockin and poppin