Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shortest Books Ever Written About IT Personalities
"Stuck in Sobriety: My Year without Alcohol" by PH
"How to Steal Points with Success" by Grumpy
Totally Coherent Writing Styles by Charon
Liberation: A Guide To Overcoming Your Husband's Thoughts to Post Whatever You Want and Earning The Respect of Your Peers In The Process

Banana

How To NOT Control Banana

Jimmy
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
How To Not Look Like a Raving Homo When Asking to See Pics of Other Guy's Cocks by Clay
"An Expert's Reference Source to English Grammar: How to Write Proficiently with Wit and Wisdom" by ntype
you were right! by bdic
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

TomFoolery Wrote:Liberation: A Guide To Overcoming Your Husband's Thoughts to Post Whatever You Want and Earning The Respect of Your Peers In The Process

Banana

Jimmy

How to Hit a Nail on the Head - by tom foolery

"Chicks I Wouldn't Bang" by jdub
new diets: getting along without lunch by 8
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

"Dairyman's shit felt good on my nose"- An epoch revelation of my rise and fall then rise again at Useless Junk"- By TomFoolery
Why People Think I am Funny by Jimmy
TomFoolery Wrote:Liberation: A Guide To Overcoming Your Husband's Thoughts to Post Whatever You Want and Earning The Respect of Your Peers In The Process

Banana

Jimmy

101 Ways To Suck Mod Cock And Still Feel Good About Yourself?Vol. 2- TomFoolery.
See You In Toledo
How to disgust your nurse and abuse a thermometer in the process. - CamelToe280

ps. This is Tom.
How To Drink All Night Without Getting Durnk by leucetios
What Hot chicks Really Want. - TomFoolery

ps this is CT
Retirement Threads Never Get Old- Bill
Knowing When to Shut Up by NC Hammer
Modesty: How to Control Your Urge to Brag by Number1Bitch
stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go back and read the instructions, pealse

Thomas Merton