Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

what? Wrote:I can honestly tell PBA that I've never tasted my own spunk out of curiousity.

Well, not when you were sober....

How about instead of tasting my own bodily fluid I send out a thank you card?

See You In Toledo

Banana Wrote:You'd be a real treat in bed. :roll:

Yeah, not wanting semen in my mouth is directly correlated to my ability to please a woman.

TomFoolery Wrote:Yup. Kissing a female after she swallows doesn't get you more head or improved head quality, it's just the 'nice thing to do'.

I'd rather be a dickhead that doesn't have semen on my tongue.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=18835

Coincidence?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

paybacksare Wrote:Well, not when you were sober....
when I get to drinkin', I get so bombed it takes too long to get off for me to want to beat it to climax, so I'm safe then too.

Side note - I am a real treat in bed. Especially when I'm drunk.

i feel sorry for all you guys
really
you all must be shitty lovers

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

cLaY Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=18835

Coincidence?

Ive gotten alot of chicks with the"Hey baby I like to snowball." line.

See You In Toledo

TomFoolery Wrote:Yeah, not wanting semen in my mouth is directly correlated to my ability to please a woman.
You're missing the point....you acknowledged that kissing a woman is the "nice thing to do." Then you've trumped that by saying you don't want to even taste semen, the amount of which is negligible by the time it gets to your mouth. It's part of the sexual adventure...it cheapnes the experience if you are acting like some things are gross.

Someone change TF's title to Dairy.

Banana Wrote:IMHO, it's pure immaturity....you don't have to want to taste it, but not kissing your girlfriend after she blows you is just fucking inconsiderate. Why should it be in my mouth and not touch yours? You same guys who REFUSE to taste your own cum, even by kissing your girlfriend/wife, are probably the same guys that still picked your nose and ate it until the age of 20.

*cough*24*cough*

In all seriousness, I'm siding with Fem, nana and snarg on this one.

The only reason you guys have for not wanting to taste semen is the social stigma and your own homophobia. Get over it. Grow up.

snarg Wrote:you all must be shitty lovers

Confusednarg:

that happens when you put it in the butt, right?

what? Wrote:Side note - I am a real treat in bed. Especially when I'm drunk.

Is that an offer to find out?

I need to find a new object of my affection anyhow, as I have gone off of TF. I refuse to go down on a man who won't kiss me afterwards.

paybacksare Wrote:Is that an offer to find out?

I need to find a new object of my affection anyhow, as I have gone off of TF. I refuse to go down on a man who won't kiss me afterwards.
See, Tom's reputation as being bad in bed is known even before he sleeps with someone. Wink

Banana Wrote:You're missing the point....you acknowledged that kissing a woman is the "nice thing to do." Then you've trumped that by saying you don't want to even taste semen, the amount of which is negligible by the time it gets to your mouth. It's part of the sexual adventure...it cheapnes the experience if you are acting like some things are gross.

Someone change TF's title to Dairy.

So if I like shitting on your chest and having you eat it but you object then you'd be 'cheapening the sexual experience'?

I bet you're a real treat in bed. :roll:

TomFoolery Wrote:So if I like shitting on your chest and having you eat it but you object then you'd be 'cheapening the sexual experience'?

Shit is not part of a normal sexual experience. Semen is. :roll:

TomFoolery Wrote:So if I like shitting on your chest and having you eat it but you object then you'd be 'cheapening the sexual experience'?

Yeah. Cause all sorts of basteria and parasites can live in semen. And semen's a waste product of the body, just like shit. I forgot.

paybacksare Wrote:Is that an offer to find out?

TomFoolery Wrote:Edit: I have kissed girls (on the lips, not with tongue) after I've nutted in their mouths.

Have fun with the half-fags, sweetie.

Banana Wrote:Shit is not part of a normal sexual experience. Semen is. :roll:

Men tasting their semen isn't.

TomFoolery Wrote:Have fun with the half-fags, sweetie.

oh she will. PBA, pm me Wink

I think that if you want her to eat shit off her chest, she expects you to maybe taste it too.

Note to PBA and/or Banana - I will neither request nor condone the eating of shit were I to achieve sexual relations with either or both of you.

TomFoolery Wrote:Men tasting their semen isn't.
Do you want the girl to kiss you after you go down on her?