Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Girlfriend taking pregnancy test tonight
#1

count down to termination in 5 4 3 2 1

i'll post later tonight, to tell you if she is or not.. we're hoping NO but we'll see..

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#2

good luck

prolly
Reply
#3

I'm fucking petrified.. this will be 2nd time this year, if so.. and we're not ready for a child

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#4

2nd time testing or 2nd time pregnant?

prolly
Reply
#5

this would be 2nd time pregnant.. and we use condoms too.. hmmphh..

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#6

she recently went off the pill, could this be a side effect? 1 month late?

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#7

'sup pops, so what are you gonna call it

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#8

I'm only 19.. i'm kinda hoping that it's n ot.. i don't know what to do... i'm so lost and confused haha.

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#9

you dont think she's trying to get pregnant do you? sneaky like.

as for the possible side effect of getting off the pill I couldnt tell you. never taken it. maybe some of the lovely IT ladies can help out with that.


a whole month huh?

prolly
Reply
#10

She's usualy late 1-4 days.. never this long last time she was preg.. i don't know if she's trying she's only 18.. god i hope not..

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#11

Grumpy Wrote:I'm only 19.. i'm kinda hoping that it's n ot.. i don't know what to do... i'm so lost and confused haha.

Any dick can make a baby, but it takes a real man to bring up a child, be a man and face the consequences

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#12

you know the hotsauce trick?

if you think she might be going and getting your discarded condoms for the jizz, you dump some hotsausce in it before tossing it.



if you ever hear a bloodcurdling scream coming from the bathroom after sex you know.......




but in all seriousness, good luck to you bro. been there.

prolly
Reply
#13

Going off the pill does fuck with your cycle. I went off the pill before, and was irregular for awhile. (go ahead and ftfy that one). Could be nothing to worry about, but who knows.

Oh, and good luck.
Reply
#14

good luck doug, i've been there...man up though, for real.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

USING CONNIES AND SHE'S GOTTEN PREGGERS TWICE...

this kid is soooooooo gonna be black or puerto rican.
Reply
#16

I'm white thanks. i just started using condoms when she got off the pill.. but she wasn't preg, i think the she's got some irregular bull shit period thing.. spent 30$ on a fucking test.. haha ohwell i'm in a good mood now

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#17

:beer:
Reply
#18

Grumpy Wrote:I'm white thanks. i just started using condoms when she got off the pill.. but she wasn't preg, i think the she's got some irregular bull shit period thing.. spent 30$ on a fucking test.. haha ohwell i'm in a good mood now
30$ on a test? What kind of fucking test did you buy?


:beer:
Reply
#19

PurpleHaze Wrote:30$ on a test? What kind of fucking test did you buy?


:beer:
Must be a test like my sis thinks.....the "extra strength kind"......she thinks condoms come in extra strength :loool:
Reply
#20

I :wub: my visectomy!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by War
03-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-06-2010, 06:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)