Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Grand Master B
#1

Listen up! Grand Master B is in the House!

Your white cracker asses always down on your luck,
You don't no shit and you don't give a fuck,
If I told you I eat pussy, you would prolly say yuck,
This here's Grand Master B, I'll be bringing the suck.
I said bringing the suck. Yo!

:cowboy:
Reply
#2

nice try snarg....

two hints...
1) swap the double :cowboy: smilie out
2) you need to get rid of "contributor" under your title.
Reply
#3

Bill Wrote:nice try snarg....

two hints...
1) swap the double :cowboy: smilie out
2) you need to get rid of "contributor" under your title.
Word up!
Reply
#4

This thread is ghey
Reply
#5

wurd
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
12-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Last Post by leucetios
11-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Jdub
08-12-2005, 06:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)