Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I need an IT Babe.
#1

Preferably female. But since nothing can really be proven, maybe one of you could produce a "babe" for me. (read:troll)

I'll treat her OK but I do need my space. Any takers???

I am still trying to get over Fem breaking it off with me. :mellow:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

Jimmy Wrote:Preferably female. But since nothing can really be proven, maybe one of you could produce a "babe" for me. (read:troll)

I'll treat her OK but I do need my space. Any takers???


Hey dood. S'up?
Reply
#3

Not much. Just trying to pick up a new internet babe. The PM box is desperately lacking in nudie photos. How's things with you??

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

Jimmy Wrote:Not much. Just trying to pick up a new internet babe. The PM box is desperately lacking in nudie photos. How's things with you??


Sorry, I misunderstood this thread. Carry on.
Reply
#5

Jimmy Wrote:Preferably female. But since nothing can really be proven, maybe one of you could produce a "babe" for me. (read:troll)

I'll treat her OK but I do need my space. Any takers???

I am still trying to get over Fem breaking it off with me. :mellow:


Hi, this is greget, i'm hot!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#6

Perhaps if you were Gregette I'd be more interested. Smile I'd probably just use you for points though. And then dump you for someone with a hotter ass. But PM me nudies anyway. :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#7

Buncha gays in here.
Reply
#8

Jimmy Wrote:Perhaps if you were Gregette I'd be more interested. Smile I'd probably just use you for points though. And then dump you for someone with a hotter ass. But PM me nudies anyway. :lol:


werd!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#9

i almost felt sorry for you....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

:wub: Say......Is that internet pie in your avatar????? :wub:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#11

Fairiedust Wrote:i almost felt sorry for you....

Thanks brother! Know any chicks? :mellow:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#12

very funny....can't get more female them me without surgery and hormones or did you have a guy in mind then sorry i answered..lol

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
11-14-2005, 07:27 AM
Last Post by leucetios
07-15-2005, 11:46 PM
Last Post by Mr. X
12-18-2004, 12:13 PM
Last Post by Velvet
09-28-2004, 12:46 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-22-2004, 03:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)