Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Which ITer?
#1

doubt I really have to ask....

[Image: f39d634eba8388214504d8d3ba729dd3.jpg]
Reply
#2

bobo and you?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

8, how often do you catch yourself day dreaming about blowing two wiggers at the same time?
Reply
#4

im guessing clay on the left ..

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#5

thanks vel
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Last Post by diabolik
04-11-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-24-2007, 06:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)