Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NType - What is this???
#1

Queer Beer launched for gays A trio of Swiss businessmen have launched a new drink for gay people called Queer Beer.

Michael Hutmacher, 32, came up with the idea with two friends and has now founded a company, Lemonhead, to market it.

He said: "My business partner, who is gay, and I were talking about how to corner the homosexual market and came up with the idea for a drink aimed specifically at gay men and women.

"It really was just a crazy idea at first, but we've now come up with a product."

Hutmacher, from Zug. added: "Our beer is a humorous attempt to identify with the gay scene and we hope it will help people to feel relaxed with their sexuality and not hide away."

And he added despite its provocative name the lager wasn't just aimed at homosexuals but also straight people.

Moel Volken, from gay rights organisation Pink Cross, said the beer was an excellent idea.

"I'm happy to see that homosexuals are being taken seriously as consumers. I just hope that the beer tastes good," he said.

[Image: blank.gif]
Reply
#2

does it have a pink label?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

dude that's business, just issue some lemonade give it a funky name and target a group of people.

Pure marketing.

Now let's talk about something interesting that should it the sleeves in a few times : http://www.digescool.com/

Still not english translation but in fact it's a product who limits the effets of alcool on your body not the "rate" of alcool you're still drunk but at least you're not ill.

ps : btw the guy is from "Zug" it's like our southern texas with almost no taxes and lots of cows.
Reply
#4

VitaminE Wrote:"...I just hope that the beer tastes good," he said.

[Image: blank.gif]


Beau? How does it taste?
Reply
#5

ntype Wrote:dude that's business, just issue some lemonade give it a funky name and target a group of people.

Pure marketing.

Now let's talk about something interesting that should it the sleeves in a few times : http://www.digescool.com/

Still not english translation but in fact it's a product who limits the effets of alcool on your body not the "rate" of alcool you're still drunk but at least you're not ill.

ps : btw the guy is from "Zug" it's like our southern texas with almost no taxes and lots of cows.


there are a lot of products sole in the US to combat hangovers
"take this before ya go out and get smashed, wake up in the mornin fellin great" etc

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

snarg Wrote:there are a lot of products sole in the US to combat hangovers
"take this before ya go out and get smashed, wake up in the mornin fellin great" etc

Confusednarg:

I just puke my guts out before bed and I feel great in the morning.
Reply
#7

usually drinkin 1 bottle of waters helps not being ill (as alcool dehydrates you)
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:usually drinkin 1 bottle of waters helps not being ill (as alcool dehydrates you)

then i wake up in the morning, drink water and it fucks me up again :S
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:I just puke my guts out before bed and I feel great in the morning.

lot of wisdom in these words, leu

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:lot of wisdom in these words, leu

i pick my words carefully
Reply
#11

leucetios Wrote:i pick my words carefully
Do you pick your nose carefully? :bn_ph34r:
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:Do you pick your nose carefully? :bn_ph34r:

not as carefully as I pick my friends (nose)
Reply
#13

leucetios Wrote:not as carefully as I pick my friends (nose)
If friends were noses.....
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:If friends were noses.....

... I could blow my friends? :S
Reply
#15

soupy sales
phukker was way ahead of his time:

kids, go to your parents bed room and go in the drawer next to the bed
now take the green wrinkly things and send them to soupy


my gf can't bake apple pie but she can sure make my banana creme

kids show, yeah

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

leucetios Wrote:... I could blow my friends? :S
:| Whatever tickles your fancy. :S
Reply
#17

snarg Wrote:soupy sales
phukker was way ahead of his time:

kids, go to your parents bed room and go in the drawer next to the bed
now take the green wrinkly things and send them to soupy


my gf and bake apple pie but she can sure make my banana creme

kids show, yeah

Confusednarg:
:unsure:
Reply
#18

you're the one who brought it up
Reply
#19

Banana Wrote::unsure:

BROKEN SMILEY ALERT!!! BROKEN SMILEY ALERT!!!

EVERYONE PLEASE STEP BACK AND DO NOT PANIC
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote::unsure:

typo, see edit, sorry, it's beer thirty

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fairiedust
10-30-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-14-2008, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2008, 02:35 PM
Last Post by Spyker
09-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Yo ntype!
Blondie
Last Post by Blondie
09-03-2007, 07:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)