Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone watch "Scrubs"
#1

I was pretty baked last night, but RACK this show...I laughed my ass off.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

I've seen it once or twice....tis ok.
Reply
#3

it was pretty good when I saw a few last year.
The head dr is funny as shit.
Reply
#4

zach braff is one of my new favorite actors...excellent in Garden State IMO

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

My favorite comedy. I haven't seen it in a while though.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

Scrubs last night was awesome. Its one of the only comedies on TV that I actually laugh at.
Reply
#7

[Image: tb_morpions.gif]

I won I won !

now let's start a global thermonuclear war.
Reply
#8

Shall We Play A Game?
Reply
#9

I like Scrubs.

Thank you.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#10

I like it. Bunch of hotties in it

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-26-2009, 01:25 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-22-2008, 06:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)