Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Users enjoying themselves today
#1

Currently Active Users: 36 (26 members and 10 guests) [Image: whos_online.gif]Most users ever online was 390, 12-13-2004 at 08:08 AM.
BL, 5,7,8,-trimethyltocol, Asshat, Beaucephus, Bill, BIRD33, Cameltoe280, cLaY, darkchyld, fem, leeman, Michman, minorthreat, Mr. X, PurpleHaze, Rage, Secret Squirrel, snarg, the_elf, TomFoolery, Tribal Dragon, Undeadcannibal, VitaminE, what?, WoolyGoat, yellowdog





WERD

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#2

fuck you ya ponce

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

Shouldn't you and yer holligans be gobblin' right about now?
Reply
#4

I don't know about enjoying. Showed up today. Saw all the gay board fighting. Thought Clay's friends had shown up and left to get some work done.

-ET
Reply
#5

yeah whats up with so many people on here....they are taking my shit post position away from me.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

VitaminE Wrote:Shouldn't you and yer holligans be gobblin' right about now?

Hooligan day - this saturday

500 extra cops being brought in

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#7

scw333t.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#8

i was never here.
Reply
#9

we liked it that way

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

pats get fucking smoked by philly this week, goober.
Reply
#11

You and philly must be smocking something and it sure aint the pats if you think the eagles can win.

-ET
Reply
#12

Cameltoe280 Wrote:pats get fucking smoked by philly this week, goober.
good one

:roll:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

wasn't me. tom stole my login.
Reply
#14

suure.....

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
11-11-2019, 01:55 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)