Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ElTaco
#1

Come on back over to TT. We miss you. :roll:
Reply
#2

haha.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#3

ET v2 can multi task. Soon I'll be able to mod at t1b, and post at TT and IT at the same time.

Things can only get better from here on.

-ET
Reply
#4

Eltaco Wrote:ET v2 can multi task. Soon I'll be able to mod at t1b, and post at TT and IT at the same time.

Things can only get better from here on.

-ET

:loool: damn dude that was good. You should go do standup somewhere. Maybe even tour with Carrot Top

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#5

Eltaco Wrote:ET v2 can multi task. Soon I'll be able to mod at t1b, and post at TT and IT at the same time.

Things can only get better from here on.

-ET

I hope so. I need some help down here.
Reply
#6

ElTaco's micro unit Wrote:I hope so. I need some help down here.


Wow! I didn't think he'd let you out of the Lil' Dixie cup.
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:Wow! I didn't think he'd let you out of the Lil' Dixie cup.

:|
Reply
#8

what is TT?
Reply
#9

Turtle Tits.
http://www.turtletits.com
A message board that makes fun of Turtle from UJ.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#10

Can anybody see me down here?
Reply
#11

no
Reply
#12

what the hell?
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:what the hell?


Touch me please.
Reply
#14

sorry dood, too much reach around action gives ya carpal tunnel.
Reply
#15

man this thread went straight to hell quickly
Reply
#16

Bill Wrote:sorry dood, too much reach around action gives ya carpal tunnel.

He'll turn around for easier access. Please PLEASE touch me.
Reply
#17

ElTaco's micro unit Wrote:He'll turn around for easier access. Please PLEASE touch me.

too ghey, clay,too ghey
Reply
#18

Actually i figured it was Doug from DC that came over here to make his epic start. He seems to have a fatish with my dick.

-ET
Reply
#19

Eltaco Wrote:Actually i figured it was Doug from DC that came over here to make his epic start. He seems to have a fatish with my dick.

-ET


Taco. This is your cock speaking. Please get me some attention. Also, please wash me occasionally. I know it's been tough since my friend leftnut was severed, but we'll make it through. You just need to make an extra effort.
Reply
#20

Dawg. Now you are dropping Dilli smack? Thats just sad. Just cause the poor guy got castrated is no reason to make fun of him on the boards.

-ET
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Last Post by Tommy
05-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Last Post by Eltaco
01-21-2005, 01:03 AM
Eltaco!
Bill
Last Post by Eltaco
01-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
01-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
01-14-2005, 04:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)