Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vacations
#1

How many vacations do you go on a year, and where do you normally go? I'm trying to think of something new to do this summer, without spending a shit load of $$$.
Reply
#2

canoe trips rule, fairly cheap and plenty of boozing time.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Camping, if that's your thing, is usually pretty cost efficient.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

0 Sad
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:canoe trips rule, fairly cheap and plenty of boozing time.

I have a kid, remember? I don't think she'd enjoy that, plus, I'd freak about her falling out and drowing or something.
Reply
#6

Pack all of your sexy lingerie and your knee pads and I'll get you a weekly rate on a motel near here. I will provide a daily meal and liquor allowance and one parting gift. I don't think you are going to find a cheaper vacation.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#7

Asshat Wrote:Pack all of your sexy lingerie and your knee pads and I'll get you a weekly rate on a motel near here. I will provide a daily meal and liquor allowance and one parting gift. I don't think you are going to find a cheaper vacation.
Can I leave the knee pads at home?
Reply
#8

haven't done them yet... but we are taking the baby to Mardi Gras this year... Not the N.O. one but the local one.... its more family friendly...
Reply
#9

i get to go on a honeymoon later this year :mellow:

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:i get to go on a honeymoon later this year :mellow:
Who lets you? How often do you go on a honeymoon later this year mellow?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#11

havent been on an actual week long one in a few years. PLanning one this year. not too sure where yet though.
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:i get to go on a honeymoon later this year :mellow:

Any ideas where you're gonna go? Who's paying for it?
Reply
#13

PurpleHaze Wrote:Any ideas where you're gonna go? Who's paying for it?

I have no idea...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:i get to go on a honeymoon later this year :mellow:

We went to Sandals in Jamacia... Shit is $$$$ all inclusive = alot of drinking.... beer is red stripe, jamacian rum, and champage all week!!!!
Reply
#15

anhil8tor Wrote:We went to Sandals in Jamacia... Shit is $$$$ all inclusive = alot of drinking.... beer is red stripe, jamacian rum, and champage all week!!!!

I've seen that place on the Travel Channel. I want to go there. We went to Maui. It was the most beautiful place I've ever seen.
Reply
#16

anhil8tor Wrote:We went to Sandals in Jamacia... Shit is $$$$ all inclusive = alot of drinking.... beer is red stripe, jamacian rum, and champage all week!!!!

i told the woman i wanted to go to jamaica. she thinks its not safe there.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

PurpleHaze Wrote:I've seen that place on the Travel Channel. I want to go there. We went to Maui. It was the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

I can still taste the pineapple we'd get for breakfast... you will never taste anything like that... it rained once for about 20 minutes while we were there...

funny story.. there is an island that is part of the one we stayed at. It has a pool, swim up bar, and a Thai Restaurant... Restaurant is only open at night... the second or third day I noticed our beach (which was private) had all kinds of people there and the island beach didnt... wife and I went over there and swam in the pool and started drinking...

We went to the beach on the backside of the island and started swimming... bout 20 minutes into it... 2 old doods and 2 old chicks come strolling out nekked! we both shit... nasty as hell... then another group of doods (one looked like powder) came out there... before we knew it.. the wife and I and 2 other clothed couple were swimming out there with about 12 old (or older) couples.... we split...

I skipped lunch that day
Reply
#18

anhil8tor Wrote:haven't done them yet... but we are taking the baby to Mardi Gras this year... Not the N.O. one but the local one.... its more family friendly...

where?
Reply
#19

well I don't think that you might find cheap to go in europe.
Usually 1 (2 maximum) "long week-ends" (4 days maximum) during the year . And one week in summer or two.
Depends.

I suppose you could just do some camping in a national park. wood from forest, water from the river, you need to catch a few fishes or a wild rabbit and voilà your inexpensive vacation in the nature.
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:i get to go on a honeymoon later this year :mellow:

Dawg, didn't ya hear? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but they banned Gay marriges again in most places.

Sorry dawg. Better luck in 4 years.

-ET
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
12-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Last Post by ClamDigger
06-13-2005, 02:06 PM
TomFoolery in vacations...
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
01-31-2005, 04:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)