Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Off like a prom dress.
#1

Kirk out!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

peace and chicken grease.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#3

spock on the bridge!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Picard in a different series! woo!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ClayRock
06-07-2006, 07:53 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-27-2006, 02:23 AM
Last Post by cLaY
04-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
12-21-2004, 07:13 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
11-11-2004, 01:51 AM
Last Post by Velvet
10-08-2004, 01:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)