Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read.......ever.

I'm confused, I'm sad, I'm happy, I feel empty but find myself overflowing with un answered questions and wanting to know more.

"I'm addicted to Sassy" has left me feeling a little lonely but with an ember of hope for what tomorrow may or may not bring.

Brown eyes....hmmmm.

Deep.

Shilo Wrote:"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read.......ever.

I'm confused, I'm sad, I'm happy, I feel empty but find myself overflowing with un answered questions and wanting to know more.

"I'm addicted to Sassy" has left me feeling a little lonely but with an ember of hope for what tomorrow may or may not bring.

Brown eyes....hmmmm.

Deep.
I don't know anyone named addicted to Sassy is the best thing he or she'v ever read.
I like the way you talk.
I'm confused too.I am glad to hear that you are addicted to Sassy has left him or her feeling a little lonely but with an ember of hope for what tomorrow may or may not bring.
Is that the only color eyes?Not many people spell Hmm with 4 Ms.Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?

Who said I had to make sense ?

What color where eyes before eyes evolved?
How many MM's make up a hmm ?
I see darkness but its comforatble.

Shilo Wrote:What color where eyes before eyes evolved?
How many MM's make up a hmm ?
I see darkness but its comforatble.
RedNot as many as you might think. Where do you see darkness but its comforatble?

Your watching me.
I feel honoured.
The sky is deep.The sky is dark.The light of stars is so damn starkWhen I look up I fill with fear.Is all we have what lies here?This lonely world, this troubled place, then cold dead stars and empty space?Well....I see no reason to persivvere, no reason to laugh or shed a tear.No reason to sleep or ever wake.And so at night I raise my eyes to study the clear mysterious skies, that arch above us cold as stone, are you there...am I alone?

Shilo Wrote:Your watching me.
I feel honoured.
The sky is deep.The sky is dark.The light of stars is so damn starkWhen I look up I fill with fear.Is all we have what lies here?This lonely world, this troubled place, then cold dead stars and empty space?Well....I see no reason to persivvere, no reason to laugh or shed a tear.No reason to sleep or ever wake.And so at night I raise my eyes to study the clear mysterious skies, that arch above us cold as stone, are you there...am I alone?
Not mine.What is that feeling like? Good gossip: you are honoured.
I believe that the sky is blue.I believe that the sky is blue.I hear you.Ask again later.

Ask John Lennon
if it is.What does "this" refer to?Well what?Where do you see no reason to persivvere no reason to laugh or she would a tear?That was not a yes/no question. The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about John Lennon. But I did not get that.
Yeah that's right. Do you often use a computer there?Oh I really don't know whether you are or not.

Honour is pride.
Pride is self respect.
Self respect is earned.

I use tools that please me.

Shilo Wrote:Honour is pride.
Pride is self respect.
Self respect is earned.

I use tools that please me.
I think Honour is a lot of things.
Are they exactly the same?
Are they exactly the same?
I heard other people use tools that please him or her too.

all things seem the same from exact oposite perspectives.
Many people use tools to please themselves, physicaly, emotionaly and mentaly.
It is only when the tool begins to control the user that it should be discarded for a fish.

Shilo Wrote:all things seem the same from exact oposite perspectives.
Many people use tools to please themselves, physicaly, emotionaly and mentaly.
It is only when the tool begins to control the user that it should be discarded for a fish.
But all things are not always seem the same from exact oposite perspectives.I heard other people use tools to please themselves physicaly emotionaly and mentaly too.
Should I know
when the tool begins to control the user that it should be discarded for a fish is?

Fish have protien and amino acids.such neutriants are good for the mind.

Shilo Wrote:Fish have protien and amino acids.such neutriants are good for the mind.
As a species fish are more successful than mammals.All of them?

That depends upon your definition of success.

Shilo Wrote:That depends upon your definition of success.
You pick one then.

Pasta

Shilo Wrote:Pasta
Are we still talking about neutriants?

certainly. Mamals evolved to eat Pasta. Fish eat plankton and smaller fish.

Shilo Wrote:certainly. Mamals evolved to eat Pasta. Fish eat plankton and smaller fish.
Sure,
neutriants
sounds like a good topic.Ask me another question.
As a species fish are more successful than mammals.

Ahh but you asked me to choose the definition for success. The chosen definition was Pasta, Hence Mamals are the more successful species.

what makes you smile ?

Shilo Wrote:Ahh but you asked me to choose the definition for success. The chosen definition was Pasta, Hence Mamals are the more successful species.

what makes you smile ?
Ah ha. And.
Oh now I remember asking you me to choose the definition for success. What did you say?Tell me more.:-) God, or Nature, perhaps?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33