Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ImYoPussy?
#1

You're back! Wow! We sure have missed you and your epikkness.
Reply
#2

I know i know, I bring this board such joy..
Reply
#3

ImYoPusha Wrote:I know i know, I bring this board such joy..


Well, what are you waiting for? Do something.
Reply
#4

wait are you waiting for? that doesnt make much sense
Reply
#5

ImYoPusha Wrote:wait are you waiting for? that doesnt make much sense

Fixed, your move.
Reply
#6

my move? this isn't checkers.
Reply
#7

ImYoPusha Wrote:my move? this isn't checkers.


No I meant move. You just scraped my cock with your teeth.
Reply
#8

never heard that joke before, way to be original.
Reply
#9

ImYoPusha Wrote:never heard that joke before, way to be original.

Thanks, way to cower in the corner.
Reply
#10

It's obvious no Vit E assistance is required here. Carry on!

'Bode MT X2
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by mirage
12-06-2004, 05:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)