Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If anyone remembers ... ( I seriously doubt it)
#1

I was making an ad a few weeks ago ...


Now it's up ....

Here if you are intrested ....

Scroll half way down aprox...

Props to TY.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Its great hun and thanks to Ty as well :d

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#3

RACK the Sublime refrence.
Reply
#4

Purple_Haze Wrote:RACK the Sublime refrence.

I'm lost




Sin
Me

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

under the banner, it says, "cue, This Train", a Sublime song. I'm a big Sublime fan.
Reply
#6

Purple_Haze Wrote:under the banner, it says, "cue, This Train", a Sublime song. I'm a big Sublime fan.


Ohhh :$

Read more post less ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

nice one
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:nice one
Thank you for saying so, .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

Sassy loves me ?
Reply
#10

Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-27-2008, 11:10 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Jdub
07-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
07-26-2005, 07:35 PM
Who remembers those guyz
N$t$pe money donk dawg
Last Post by leucetios
07-26-2005, 07:24 PM
Last Post by cLaY
07-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Last Post by ClamDigger
05-21-2005, 05:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)