Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banned!!
#1

Which boards have you been banned from?

VitE has been 86'd @
http://www.goth.com
http://www.uselessjunk.net
http://www.ownster.com

That's it.
Reply
#2

Lifetime bans or any kind of ban?
Reply
#3

www.bimmerforums.com

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Any will surfice.
Reply
#5

bimmer and whatever the site was the last train was pulled on.

i was also temporarily banned at UJ

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

does this include trolls and spamming ?
UJ
carebears
theOCforum
bimmerforums
m3forums
m3gurus
Hindi.com (sp?)
Reply
#7

oh yeah forgot about m3gurus...that one too!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

Fairiedust Wrote:oh yeah forgot about m3gurus...that one too!
Blimey.
This was not a yes or no question. Is that a sign?"what is your sign" one too ?
I understand.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

http://www.letsgokings.com
http://www.hfboards.com
Reply
#10

Tbag Wrote:http://www.letsgokings.com
http://www.hfboards.com
Thanks for the link, I will check it out later.Is that from ?
By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#11

spoogebobforums.com (sp?)
Reply
#12

Sassy Wrote:Thanks for the link, I will check it out later.Is that from ?
By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?

Ask me a personal question, Sassy.
Reply
#13

I have no idea anymore.
Reply
#14

Sassy Wrote:Thanks for the link, I will check it out later.Is that from ?
By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?


Me? Go head.
Reply
#15

Times have changed. I for one miss TBAG.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#16

Go get him at TT, then.
Reply
#17

Vitamin E Wrote:Times have changed.

*sigh*

Yeap.
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Go get him at TT, then.

nahhh.

I was thinking of El Taco.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#19

The Sassy listed above is not the same Sassy that ran off with Morph, right?
Reply
#20

HMMMMMM Wrote:The Sassy listed above is not the same Sassy that ran off with Morph, right?


Right.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-21-2008, 04:55 AM
Last Post by what?
11-02-2007, 08:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)