Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Interesting...
#1

I've got a callus on my index finger from jerking it so much this weekend. That's a first.

I'm going to ask people here at work what they think it is and laugh as they touch it.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

I wouldn't touch it.
Reply
#3

fem Wrote:I wouldn't touch it.

Whatever. You'd probably try to deep throat my finger.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got a callus on my index finger from jerking it so much this weekend. That's a first.

I'm going to ask people here at work what they think it is and laugh as they touch it.

You sure your warts did not spread to your hand?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-14-2008, 10:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-16-2008, 09:24 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Last Post by bdic
02-02-2007, 07:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)