Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

did you have a crazy family??

Banana Wrote:Ya. Tonnes of that. How about my mom and I once semi-dated the same guy at different times?

who had the first date??

definitely a seed of destruction here

yer in the final

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:who had the first date??

definitely a seed of destruction here

yer in the final

Confusednarg:
My mom made out with him one night. Her friend made out with his brother. Five years later, I dated him.

Lego Wrote:My father wears sneakers in the swimming pool

thanks for joining the fun, biker

that is eccentric, but you will have to go deeper

tell us what happened that caused these deep-rooted anti-social feelings you are wont to manifest

TIA

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Banana Wrote:My mom made out with him one night. Her friend made out with his brother. Five years later, I dated him.

hmmm, the real question is whether you feel your family was "normal"

i did until i got older, all my friends thought we were like the cleavers

but i found out later that my mom was a "functional psychotic" and could not live in society outside my father's care

one day when i got home from school, as i approached the house, i saw all my dad's clothing flying out the second floor window, just another day in the life

Confusednarg:

Thomas Merton

Purple_Haze Wrote:Are you for real?! He told you guys this?

He didn't tell us. I told my mom after the wedding that my uncle looked stupid with his hat with 2 feathers in it (no shit) and mud on his pants leg. That's when she told me that my uncle told my dad what happened at McDonald's, and my dad told my mom.

I'm not making this story up.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

Tom_ Faggotry Wrote:He didn't tell us. I told my mom after the wedding that my uncle looked stupid with his hat with 2 feathers in it (no shit) and mud on his pants leg. That's when she told me that my uncle told my dad what happened at McDonald's, and my dad told my mom.

I'm not making this story up.

you had an eccentric uncle, but did you feel your family was more like "the cleavers" or "archie bunker"

it sounds like you and your mom had a good relationship if you were able to discuss things like this, congrats, my mom is still alive and still fucked up, a very bitter woman and a very difficult one with which to communicate

Confusednarg:

Thomas Merton

when i was a kid, my parents used to hide all the xmas presents in their bedroom under the bed. they used to tell us to not go in there, because santa claus may be bringing the presents in. one night, 3 or 4 days before the big day, my brother and i were on our way downstairs to grab some frosty sodas from the fridge after Saturday Night Wrestling on tv. i think i was 8 or 9 and he was 7 or 8. we walked by my parents room, hearing a comotion. certain it was the jolly man in the red suit, we opened the door just a crack to get a peek. there was my father, buck naked on the bed, fucking my aunt and her daughter, my cousin. this was his sister. my father, his sister, and my cousin getting it on while my mother was working. true story. and i got a train that year.

i really dont have any good stories to tell about my immediate family, me and my parents are best friends. my dad used to beat the tar outta me as a teenager, but i was a pain in the ass and deserved every bit of it.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Cameltoe280 Wrote:when i was a kid, my parents used to hide all the xmas presents in their bedroom under the bed. they used to tell us to not go in there, because santa claus may be bringing the presents in. one night, 3 or 4 days before the big day, my brother and i were on our way downstairs to grab some frosty sodas from the fridge after Saturday Night Wrestling on tv. i think i was 8 or 9 and he was 7 or 8. we walked by my parents room, hearing a comotion. certain it was the jolly man in the red suit, we opened the door just a crack to get a peek. there was my father, buck naked on the bed, fucking my aunt and her daughter, my cousin. this was his sister. my father, his sister, and my cousin getting it on while my mother was working. true story. and i got a train that year.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Confusednarg:

Cameltoe280 Wrote:when i was a kid, my parents used to hide all the xmas presents in their bedroom under the bed. they used to tell us to not go in there, because santa claus may be bringing the presents in. one night, 3 or 4 days before the big day, my brother and i were on our way downstairs to grab some frosty sodas from the fridge after Saturday Night Wrestling on tv. i think i was 8 or 9 and he was 7 or 8. we walked by my parents room, hearing a comotion. certain it was the jolly man in the red suit, we opened the door just a crack to get a peek. there was my father, buck naked on the bed, fucking my aunt and her daughter, my cousin. this was his sister. my father, his sister, and my cousin getting it on while my mother was working. true story. and i got a train that year.

that would have been pretty traumatic

and, yes, you are in the running

did you have any discussion over this??

did they know you were there??

Confusednarg:

Thomas Merton

Tom_ Faggotry Wrote:I told my mom after the wedding that my uncle looked stupid with his hat with 2 feathers in it (no shit).
:lool:

cLaY Wrote:i really dont have any good stories to tell about my immediate family, me and my parents are best friends. my dad used to beat the tar outta me as a teenager, but i was a pain in the ass and deserved every bit of it.

he should have beaten you more
ya dint learn yer lesson yet
just sayin

Confusednarg:

Thomas Merton

no discussion, they had no idea we were there. in my fathers defense, my aunt was fucking smokin' and my cousin had a huge rack. the train lasted me for years. lionel 3480 series.

Dude, that's sick. Are you emotionally scarred and stuff?

cLaY Wrote:WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

not yet, that is an isolated incident

we must consider the entire body of work

toe, give us some more, that was awesome

Confusednarg:

Thomas Merton

Purple_Haze Wrote:Dude, that's sick. Are you emotionally scarred and stuff?

no, i'm fine. doc said it may make my penis grow 1/2 inch per year. its been 22 years. so, what you got goin this weekend?

snarg Wrote:not yet, that is an isolated incident

we must consider the entire body of work

toe, give us some more, that was awesome

Confusednarg:

dude, i'm not fucking mark twain. how much more shit you think i got? i'm spent.

Cameltoe280 Wrote:no, i'm fine. doc said it may make my penis grow 1/2 inch per year. its been 22 years. so, what you got goin this weekend?
You already gave me a run-down of my weekend, remember?

if figure you're free after 7:00 am Saturday.