Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi Everybody!
#1

Smile

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

hey where you been suck master t?
Reply
#3

comon post a poop pic.......you know you want to.....
Reply
#4

Walmart Greeter in training------->[Image: c0c931f4.jpg]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#5

Yesterday I was at UJ, I was starring in 2 threads.

Today I'm fucking swamped at work.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

Hi. Smile
Reply
#7

:fuck:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Nov 9 2004, 03:24 PM
:fuck:
[snapback]97069[/snapback]


geez, that wasn't very lady like fem.......
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Nov 9 2004, 08:27 PM
geez, that wasn't very lady like fem.......
[snapback]97070[/snapback]
Confusedhh: :chair:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Nov 9 2004, 03:28 PM
Confusedhh:  :chair:
[snapback]97071[/snapback]


ok. what's up your butt today?
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Nov 9 2004, 09:16 PM
Yesterday I was at UJ, I was starring in 2 threads. 

Today I'm fucking swamped at work.
[snapback]97065[/snapback]

[Image: braman.jpg]

looks like you're totally "flooded" (submerged ?) by your obligations.
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by ntype@Nov 9 2004, 03:36 PM
[Image: braman.jpg]

looks like you're totally "flooded" (submerged ?) by your obligations.
[snapback]97077[/snapback]


that has got to be one of the gheyest things I've ever seen posted here.
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Nov 9 2004, 09:37 PM
that has got to be one of the gheyest things I've ever seen posted here.
[snapback]97079[/snapback]

face it you are just jealous. Smile
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by ntype@Nov 9 2004, 03:39 PM
face it you are just jealous. Smile
[snapback]97080[/snapback]


yeah....my wife's clothes don't fit me that well.
Reply
#15

Hi Tom, I just picked my nose. Wanna see?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)