Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lame attempt at IT post #3
#1

I am looking outside, and I can see a girl bend over to pick up her keys.

I just shot my load. :drool:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

Dude, that was a mirror.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

possibly.......

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by Tribal Dragon@Oct 6 2004, 11:35 PM
I am looking outside, and I can see a girl bend over to pick up her keys.

I just shot my load.  :drool:
[snapback]83096[/snapback]


I would have cupped the spooge in my "other" hand and then ran outside to catch up with her. Once I did I would have tapped her on the shoulder and then smeared it in her face and hair when she turned around.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Oct 6 2004, 04:51 PM
I would have cupped the spooge in my "other" hand and then ran outside to catch up with her.  Once I did I would have tapped her on the shoulder and then smeared it in her face and hair when she turned around.
[snapback]83107[/snapback]
:loool:
My keyboard needs a bath.
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Oct 6 2004, 11:51 PM
I would have cupped the spooge in my "other" hand and then ran outside to catch up with her.  Once I did I would have tapped her on the shoulder and then smeared it in her face and hair when she turned around.
[snapback]83107[/snapback]
I would of used it to write something dirty on the bathroom wall, like, for a good time, call clay at 1-900-chefsfan..

:op:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

I did that with poop once.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-14-2011, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)