Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just sneezed....
#1

and this big blob of green snot went flying and smacked the window.....damn I'm getting sicker.... Sad
Reply
#2

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Oct 6 2004, 09:59 PM
and this big blob of green snot went flying and smacked the window.....[b]damn I'm getting  sicker.... Sad
[snapback]83020[/snapback]
[/b]


You in bed with yer sister yet ???
Reply
#3

not enough room cann't get yours out.
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Oct 6 2004, 10:05 PM
not enough room cann't get yours out.
[snapback]83031[/snapback]

so you're saying you would if you could then??

Twisted cunt
Reply
#5

Bill .. * GO HOME TO BED *

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#6

I only got 10 more min. in my work day... then I'm going home.
Reply
#7

Damn, I thoughts brains were supposed to be grey.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

I have heard that if you hold your mouth and nose closed when you sneeze you can have an aneurism. could you test this out and report back please?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
08-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Last Post by SporK
06-24-2005, 01:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)