Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rodney Dangerfield dead at 82
#1

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...t_dangerfield_3

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#2

I have to admit that It has crossed my mind several times in recent past as to when he would finally go. This was one of my top three favorite stand up comedians. I will sorely miss his amazing ability to make jokes constantly at his own expense. He was truly hilarious and I will never forget his many great jokes.

A couple of examples

"I was so ugly my mom had to breast feed me through a straw"

"I went to a proctologist and he tried to stick his finger in my mouth"


:loool:

Some truly funny shit.

RIP Rodney you will never be forgotten. Sad
Reply
#3

good bye funny man......he was good and will be missed.
Reply
#4

:lol: Cry
Reply
#5

Maybe now he will get some respect.
Reply
#6

My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met.

My wife cut me back to once a week. But that ain't too bad, I know two guys she cut off all together.

I asked a guy who told him he could have sex with my wife. He said, "Everybody".

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said, "Don't be ridiculous. Everyone hasn't even met you yet."

My wife's jealousy is ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#7

R.I.P -A great comedian

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

Aww, I heard this on the radio this morning. Too bad, he was a funny guy. R.I.P. Cry

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#9

the world is just that much less funny with out him.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-14-2019, 05:42 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
04-07-2009, 03:31 AM
Last Post by Banana
03-19-2009, 11:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)