Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

what's your theme song?
#1

everyone has a song that somehow relates to them or best describes them...

what's yours?


mine:

Trace Adkins - Rough & Ready

Mudgrips - white-tip
Cigar stickin' out of my face
Earnhardt racing sticker on the window
Banged up fender
4x4 - straight pipe roar
Primer and rust all over the door
Scarred up knuckles, Mack belt buckle
White t-shirt - Ain't afraid to work
Got a "what-are-you-looking-at-asshole" smirk

Cold beer, hot wings
Wranglers, Skoal ring
Get just what you see
Gun rack, ball cap
Don't take no crap
Ain't a pretty boy-toy
I'll rock you steady
Rough and ready

Work boots - one blue suit
Size too small - don't wear at all
Unless somebody kicks - gets hitched
That's a bitch - makes me itch
Up with sun - off on the run
Makin' money money - cause I wanna have fun
5 o'clock whistle - off like a missle

Got a hot date, girl named Kate
Think's I'm cool - 'cause I shoot straight
Ain't one thing about her fake
She's long and tall - and she goes great with

Cold beer, hot wings
Wranglers, Skoal ring
Get just what you see
Gun rack, ball cap
Don't take no crap
Ain't a pretty boy-toy
I'll rock you steady
Rough and ready

Well you are who you are
And that's all right with me
Well I am who I am
And that's all I can be

Cold beer, hot wings
Wranglers, Skoal ring
Get just what you see
Gun rack, ball cap
Don't take no crap
Ain't a pretty boy-toy
I'll rock you steady
Rough and ready
Reply
#2

W.A.S.P. - Fuck like a Beast.
Reply
#3

Tool-Hooker With a Penis
Reply
#4

Love In The Hot Afternoon

From somewhere outside I hear the street vendor cry file' gumbo
Through my window I see him going down the street and he don't know
That she fell right to sleep in the damp
Tangled sheet so soon
After love in the hot afternoon

Now the bourbon street lady sleeps like a baby in the shadows
She was new to me and fully of mystery but now I know
That she's just a girl and I'm just a guy in the room
For love in the hot afternoon

We got high in the park this morning and we sat without talking
Then we came back here in the heat of the day tired of walking
Where under her breathe she hummed to herself a tune
Of love in the hot afternoon

Now the bourbon street lady sleeps like a baby in the shadows
She was new to me and fully of mystery but now I know
That she's just a girl and I'm just a guy in the room
For love in the hot afternoon
Reply
#5

Nine Inch Nails - Mr. Self Destruct

i am the voice inside your head (and i control you)
i am the lover in your bed (and i control you)
i am the sex that you provide (and i control you)
i am the hate you try to hide (and i control you)

i take you where you want to go
i give you all you need to know
i drag you down i use you up
mr self destruct

i speak religion's message clear (and i control you)
i am denial guilt and fear (and i control you)
i am the prayers of the naive (and i control you)
i am the lie that you believe (and i control you)

i take you where you want to go
i give you all you need to know
i drag you down i use you up
mr self destruct

you let me you do this to you (i am an exit)
you let me you do this to you (i am an exit)
you let me you do this to you (i am an exit)
you let me you do this to you (i am an exit)
you let me you do this to you (i am an exit)
you let me you do this to you (i am an exit)
you let me you do this to you (i am an exit)
you let me you do this to you (i am an exit)

i am the needle in your vein
i am the high you can't sustain
i am the pusher i'm a whore
i am the need you have for more

i am the bullet in the gun (and i control you)
i am the truth from which you run (and i control you)
i am the silencing machine (and i control you)
i am the end of all your dreams (and i control you)

i take you where you want to go
i give you all you need to know
i drag you down i use you up
mr self destruct
i take you where you want to go
i give you all you need to know
i drag you down i use you up
mr self destruct

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

"Disiple"

Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocracy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God Hates Us All, God Hates Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime
Strive for Peace with acts of war
The beauty of death we all adore
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

God Hates Us All; God Hates Us All
He fuckin' hates me

Pessimist, Terrorist targeting the next mark
Global chaos feeding on hysteria
Cut throat, slit your wrist, shoot you in the back fair game
Drug abuse, self abuse searching for the next high
Sounds a lot like hell is spreading all the time
I'm waiting for the day the whole world fucking dies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow

Man made virus infecting the world
Self-destruct human time bomb
What if there is no God would you think the fuckin' same
Wasting your life in a leap of blind faith
Wake the fuck up can't ignore what I say
I got my own philosophy

I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation -separation
Just me in my world of enemies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow
I'll never be the one to bear the cross-disciple

I reject this fuckin' race
I despise this fuckin' place
Reply
#7

Shiny Happy People.

Ok, maybe not.

Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells. It's the theme song from The Exorcist.
Reply
#8

Livin' easy, lovin' free
season ticket on a one way ride
asking nothing, leave me be
taking everything in my stride
don't need reason, don't need rhyme
ain't nothing i would rather do
going down, for a time
my friends are gonna be there too

CHOURUS
i'm on the highway to hell
on the highway to hell
highway to hell
i'm on the highway to hell

no stop signs, speed limit
nobody's gonna slow me down
like a wheel gonna spin it
nobody's gonna mess me around
hey Satan, paid my dues
i'm playing in a rockin band
hey mama, look at me
i'm on my way to the promised land

CHOURUS

Don't stop me

(solo)

CHOURUS

(Highway to hell)
on the highway to hell
(Highway to hell)
highway to hell
(Highway to hell)
i'm on the highway to hell
(Highway to hell)

and i'm going down all the way
i'm on the highway to hell


ACDC

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#9

in light of yesterdays events...I have a new theme song....

Jimmy Buffett
My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus

My head hurts, my feet stink, and i don't love jesus (oh my lordy it's that...)
It's that kind of mornin'
Really was that kind of night
Tryin' to tell myself that my condition is improvin'
And if i don't die by thursday i'll be roarin' friday night

Went down to the snake pit
To drink a little beer
Listen to the jukebox
Merle was comin' in clear

All of a sudden i wad'n alone
Pickin' country music with ol' joe bones
Duval street was rockin'
My eyes they starting poppin'

Because there she sat at the corner of the bar
As i broke another string on my ol' guitar
Someone call a cab
Lady won'tcha pay my tab

Chorus:
And now my head hurts, my feet stink, and i don't love jesus
(oh my lordy it's that...)
It's that kinda mornin'

Really was that kinda night
Tryin' to tell myself that my condition is improvin'
And if i don't die by thursday i'll be roarin' friday night

Gotta get a little orange juice
And a darvon for my head
I can't spend all day
Baby layin' in the bed

I'm goin' down to fausto's get some chocolate milk
Can't spend my life in yer sheets of silk
I've got to find my way
Crawl out and greet the day

Chorus:
But now my head hurts, my feet stink, and i don't love jesus
(oh my lordy it's that...)
It's that kinda mornin'
Really was that kinda night
Tryin' to tell myself that my condition is improvin'
And if i don't die by thursday i'll be roarin' friday night

Let me tell ya, i be roarin' friday night
I mean i'll be
Roarin'
Friday
Night
Reply
#10

Artist: Pantera
Album: Reinventing The Steel
Title: Yesterday Don't Mean Shit


There's nothing special about it
It's either there when you're born or not
Gifted with talent are no big deal
Welcome to the death of a century...

(chorus)
Cause yesterday don't mean shit
What's over is over and nothing between
Yesterday don't mean shit
Because tomorrow's the day you have to face
There's no rewinding time
Yesterday don't mean shit
Yesterday don't mean shit

Reliving old reviews is a useless tool of confusion
Don't hold your breath for the turn-around
Come into the world of endless odds...

(chorus)

(mid)
They'll tell you about guilt
And in time you'll face the darkness...
But darkness is a friend to you
Embrace and fly through the madness
Flying past god and wars and conflict
Oppressor in you (x2)
Plowing through minds and paranoia
Oppressor in you
The oppressor's in you

(solo)

(chorus)

Yesterday don't mean jack shit...

To protect you and i'll keep to myself
It can only be that way - yeah!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
02-27-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by bam
02-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 02:42 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Last Post by cLaY
01-26-2008, 03:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)