Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Someone Make Me a Mod

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Sep 21 2004, 01:50 PM
A few of these mods don't have the experience to know what to do. Now we are starting to get problems with people deleting shit. My whole problem is this, a few of you do an outstanding job, others are piss poor and these people were chosen over Tom and I. That doesn't seem right. My $.02
[snapback]76366[/snapback]


I'll be first to admit I don't have any experience as a mod. If something, other than the obvious (kiddy porn....etc...), comes up I tend to consult the other mods since we don't censor much or anything it seems prudent to get a quorum before acting.

In that vein. The things you mentioned above are being handled in the same way. There's a discussion going on RE: the forum, the deletions (I thought things were only moved by Ty from his forum if that's what you're talking about), etc. Its slow, but I think it is the right way, since it means the outcome will have been deliberate and thought out, not just a snap decision.

My .02 cents Canadian.
Reply

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Sep 21 2004, 04:50 PM
You know actually I could care less about being a mod or not. I just started in on this because Foolery did. The thing that does feel like a kick to the nuts though is some of the people that are mods. I had never even heard of about half of them before. Now we have one that takes it upon themselves to make their own forum and delete posts that they see fit? Something stinks there. A few of these mods don't have the experience to know what to do. Now we are starting to get problems with people deleting shit. My whole problem is this, a few of you do an outstanding job, others are piss poor and these people were chosen over Tom and I. That doesn't seem right. My $.02
[snapback]76366[/snapback]

If this is directed towards myself, hear me out...

I'm the mod of the music forum, with no mod powers. I simply asked Leeman if he would grant me permission to run things in the forum, post music info etc...i have no power or say-so at all, just a handlers titled like all the females do in Lady candy. Like I stated before, if you guys really want to be moderator, I have no problem giving it up. It was just a project I thought would be interesting to tackle. I'll talk to Leeman if you or Tom are seriously interested in taking over for me.
Reply

First off MT ty didnt delete your posts he moved them to the main forum . If you looked you would find them all there . The people that were picked as mods were picked by lee because they are good people . You were asked and you turned it down because you had to much fun being you and didnt want that responsibility so dont compl;ain about it speak to lee and ask to be a mod if you want it so damn badly . All of us are trying to do our best here and if thats not good enough then to damn bad .
Reply

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Sep 21 2004, 04:50 PM
You know actually I could care less about being a mod or not. I just started in on this because Foolery did. The thing that does feel like a kick to the nuts though is some of the people that are mods. I had never even heard of about half of them before. Now we have one that takes it upon themselves to make their own forum and delete posts that they see fit? Something stinks there. A few of these mods don't have the experience to know what to do. Now we are starting to get problems with people deleting shit. My whole problem is this, a few of you do an outstanding job, others are piss poor and these people were chosen over Tom and I. That doesn't seem right. My $.02
[snapback]76366[/snapback]

Hi I'm Vit E!


Now stop bitching about me. Dude I can totally read between the line and this whole post just smacks of your jealousy of the E. If I sent you some more noods would we be cool again? I even promise to break up with Biker for you. I can't break up with Fem, she was too hard to get back together with.
Reply

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Sep 21 2004, 10:55 PM
If this is directed towards myself, hear me out...

I'm the mod of the music forum, with no mod powers. I simply asked Leeman if he would grant me permission to run things in the forum, post music info etc...i have no power or say-so at all, just a handlers titled like all the females do in Lady candy. Like I stated before, if you guys really want to be moderator, I have no problem giving it up. It was just a project I thought would be interesting to tackle. I'll talk to Leeman if you or Tom are seriously interested in taking over for me.
[snapback]76377[/snapback]


No thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply

I love how insecure ClayRock and I are!
Reply

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Sep 21 2004, 01:55 PM
If this is directed towards myself, hear me out...

I'm the mod of the music forum, with no mod powers. I simply asked Leeman if he would grant me permission to run things in the forum, post music info etc...i have no power or say-so at all, just a handlers titled like all the females do in Lady candy. Like I stated before, if you guys really want to be moderator, I have no problem giving it up. It was just a project I thought would be interesting to tackle. I'll talk to Leeman if you or Tom are seriously interested in taking over for me.
[snapback]76377[/snapback]


Maybe I am reading it wrong, but I looked in the admin panel and I swear you have powers in there :S The only permissions set to NO are set topics invisible and set topics visible :S

Did you try fucking with the test thread I put in the forum?
Reply

You havent got that MT im just telling you whats what . Why do you think im attacking you ? .
Reply

Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Sep 21 2004, 05:00 PM
Maybe I am reading it wrong, but I looked in the admin panel and I swear you have powers in there :S  The only permissions set to NO are set topics invisible and set topics visible :S

Did you try fucking with the test thread I put in the forum?
[snapback]76383[/snapback]

yeah, i did...it works, but i only have controls in that forum, who's gonna give a rats ass if i delete something in the music forum?

speaking of which, i've got a couple questions for ya...
Reply

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Sep 21 2004, 02:03 PM
yeah, i did...it works, but i only have controls in that forum, who's gonna give a rats ass if i delete something in the music forum?

speaking of which, i've got a couple questions for ya...
[snapback]76388[/snapback]


Right. Only in music Smile Delete an MT thread and see who cares Wink


PM your questions, or you can ask here. I'm easy.
Reply

I'm learning
Reply

Ninjabassist! I am surprised that you don't like your title!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply

Cry
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)