Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My apologies
#1

Yes I was the one who directed Pepsi here. YES I was the one who invited her. Use the thread to verbally stomp my fucking guts out and shit on my very existence. I can't bear the guilt of knowing I unleashed the unholy guacamole pussy skank that she is upon my fellow IT'ers. Let me have it. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Reply
#2

I've never been more disappointed in someone. **shakes head**
Reply
#3

i would, but i'm savin my good shit to use on pepsi's stupid ass in hopes that she'll actually pull the trigger this time.
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Oct 5 2004, 04:03 PM
Yes I was the one who directed Pepsi here. YES I was the one who invited her. Use the thread to verbally stomp my fucking guts out and shit on my very existence. I can't bear the guilt of knowing I unleashed the unholy guacamole pussy skank that she is upon my fellow IT'ers. Let me have it.  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad
[snapback]82376[/snapback]


Just because you led her hear doesn't mean you told her to be a fucking retard...

:angry:
Reply
#5

You're number 2 on the list of people I'd like to hit in the throat with a baseball bat. The only difference between you and the person in the #1 spot is that I respect you enough to not shit on your face after breaking your windpipe with my Louisville Slugger.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Oct 5 2004, 04:09 PM
You're number 2 on the list of people I'd like to hit in the throat with a baseball bat.  The only difference between you and the person in the #1 spot is that I respect you enough to not shit on your face after breaking your windpipe with my Louisville Slugger.
[snapback]82386[/snapback]

As bad as I hate to say it I deserved that. :|
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Oct 5 2004, 10:03 PM
Yes I was the one who directed Pepsi here. YES I was the one who invited her. Use the thread to verbally stomp my fucking guts out and shit on my very existence. I can't bear the guilt of knowing I unleashed the unholy guacamole pussy skank that she is upon my fellow IT'ers. Let me have it.  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad
[snapback]82376[/snapback]
I dont really give a dam what you say about me anymore beau. At least im glad things were able to work out with you and your ex/current wife in which i had told you so.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#8

I think I have the coveted No 1 spot there beau....but now I'm at least in good company.....
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Oct 6 2004, 12:05 AM
i would, but i'm savin my good shit to use on pepsi's stupid ass in hopes that she'll actually pull the trigger this time.
[snapback]82378[/snapback]
you've been saving your good stuff for a long time now. why not leak a little out now and again. just sayin'. Wink
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Oct 5 2004, 10:13 PM
I think I have the coveted No 1 spot there beau
[snapback]82396[/snapback]


No.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

no 3 at least?
Reply
#12

beau....I think this meens you forfit your right to any smartass comments you might have to say about anyone, except pepsi, for a while....
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Oct 5 2004, 04:22 PM
beau....I think this meens you forfit your right to any smartass comments you might have to say about anyone, except pepsi, for a while....
[snapback]82417[/snapback]


Far be it from me not to accept responsibility for my actions. Very well then. :| DAMN Cry
Reply
#14

the man from texas is still kewl in my book.
Reply
#15

Holy fuck Beau, what the hell possessed you to bring that thing to this site?

You should be ashamed of yourself. Go force him/her/it to drink some Drain-O at gunpoint, while getting banged by his/her/its father up the ass. And you have to watch. And provide commentary.
Reply
#16

as stupid as i might be here everything is an act. My character on IT is fake. If i disapear from IT my name will still be comming up on peoples threads. Im a major part to IT so just leave it at that.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#17

Damn it Beau!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#18

Quote:Originally posted by pepsi@Oct 5 2004, 04:47 PM
as stupid as i might be here everything is an act. My character on IT is fake. If i disapear from IT my name will still be comming up on peoples threads. Im a major part to IT so just leave it at that.
[snapback]82446[/snapback]


as stupid as you are....

































you're still fucking wrong...DIE!!!
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by pepsi@Oct 5 2004, 10:47 PM
as stupid as i might be here everything is an act. My character on IT is fake. If i disapear from IT my name will still be comming up on peoples threads. Im a major part to IT so just leave it at that.
[snapback]82446[/snapback]

Your character is by far, the most irritating one out there. Rack you for the irritation level. Can you just do us all a favor, and clean up the grammar a little bit. It’s like reading Spanish.

Thanks
TD :drool:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#20

Maybe pepsi is beau's ultimate trool, and when she loses the bet, we will get a nude pic of beau holding a sign.

:eek: :puke:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by fuzzynuggetz
03-14-2004, 09:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)