Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Fermunda
#1

Stop and say Hi Smile
Reply
#2

Clay, you're being overly gay right about now.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Sep 3 2004, 07:23 PM
Stop and say Hi  Smile
[snapback]69313[/snapback]

i think fc's a good lad

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Sep 3 2004, 07:24 PM
Clay, you're being overly gay right about now.
[snapback]69314[/snapback]

He's been in and out of here all morning, just wanna see whats goin on...
Reply
#5

I've had the browser up all morning. I've been working...
Reply
#6

cool man...like my new title?
Reply
#7

Sure. Congrats....
Reply
#8

just for you pal...
Reply
#9

Way to go, buddy. I'm proud of ya...

:beau: :rockon: :420: :whogives: :bill:
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by fermundacheese@Sep 3 2004, 08:01 PM
Way to go, buddy.  I'm proud of ya...

:beau:  :rockon:  :420:  :whogives:  :bill:
[snapback]69359[/snapback]

i don't get it? :unsure:
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock+Sep 3 2004, 02:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ClayRock @ Sep 3 2004, 02:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i don't get it?&nbsp; :unsure:
[snapback]69361[/snapback]
[/b]

Let me translate for ya....

<!--QuoteBegin-fermundacheese@Sep 3 2004, 02:01 PM
:beau:&nbsp; - I'm so happy for you I'm dancing inside.

:rockon:&nbsp; - Keep it up.&nbsp; That was just amazing.

:420:&nbsp; - Weed obviously gives you incredible creativity so please smoke some more.

:whogives:&nbsp; - But, really, who cares about the title or yesterday's little dustup?

:bill:&nbsp; - So please stop beating the shit out of a dead horse.
[snapback]69359[/snapback]
[/quote]

Got it now? Wink
Reply
#12

not really...:mellow:










:clayrock:

sorry i'm bored
Reply
#13

Who's Fermunda? :lol:

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#14

I came fermunda you.... (atleast that's how i dreamt it...)

Big Grin
Reply
#15

wow he is alive...thought you forgot about us here at IT :lol:

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#16

No way. Just been busy...

:lol:
Reply
#17

:lol: What's up sweetie?

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#18

It's Friday and I don't feel like working so I'm fucking around out here...

Big Grin
Reply
#19

right on...have a good weekend.

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by APB@Sep 3 2004, 02:45 PM
right on...have a good weekend.
[snapback]69423[/snapback]


You too, sweets. :op:

:wub:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
11-18-2005, 07:55 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
03-24-2005, 04:18 AM
Last Post by snarg
09-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Last Post by CodeWarrior
08-06-2004, 10:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)