Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Does anyone else....
#1

Feel that snd has reached an all time attention whore status?

Pathetic, I must say!

Just sayin!

Confusedmoke:

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#2

Quote:Originally posted by greg@Aug 25 2004, 10:56 PM
Feel that snd has reached an all time attention whore status?

Pathetic, I must say!

Just sayin!

Confusedmoke:
[snapback]65723[/snapback]


All of you on here are attention Whores.
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by ncbikwhore@Aug 25 2004, 03:57 PM
All of you on here are attention Whores.
[snapback]65724[/snapback]
Welcome to the club, fuckstick!

:praise:

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by ncbikwhore@Aug 25 2004, 03:57 PM
All of you on here are attention Whores.
[snapback]65724[/snapback]
Thank you. :$
Thank you very much. :$
Reply
#5

I agree with you Greg .. todays effort was just pathetic . She needs a hose down :vite_roll:
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Aug 25 2004, 02:03 PM
I agree with you Greg .. todays effort was just pathetic . She needs a hose down  :vite_roll:
[snapback]65730[/snapback]


WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!


Did VitE authorize you to use an official Ass Candy Slimey©?
Reply
#7

Oh um awww No one told me I wasnt allowed Sad
Reply
#8

I can't put into words how I feel. I'm gonna break sumthin!
Reply
#9

Pick leu lol im just a softy Wink
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Aug 25 2004, 02:10 PM
Pick leu lol im just a softy Wink
[snapback]65734[/snapback]


:eek:
Reply
#11

COME HERE LEO!
Reply
#12

Typical.
Reply
#13

:notleo:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)