well, i know what i'm doing tonight...minus the vibrator, Vit E can use that. :420:
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I have a hard time believing you'd be high for 2+ hours, but I'll give it a shot tonight for the hell of it. Oh yeah, sans vibrator.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
especially with a gram of weed...that's far-fetched...guess we'll see.
I thought the dilly was a nice way to pass the time. That doesn't make me gay does it?
ClayRock, you should try it. It would be a nice switch from that 4 D-Cell kidney killer your sitting on right now.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
TF,
Let us know how it goes.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Will do SanDog.
Since we're on the subject of alternative methods to getting high, anyone ever "knifed" weed before? When I was in Seattle a couple of years ago this dude heated up 2 knives on a stove and then placed a bud between them, you inhale the smoke through a funnel. Not a very smooth hit, but a pretty effective way to get high.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
never tried it, probably about as easy as smoking out of a pop can.
i've smoked out of an apple before...not very effective.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
We did the same thing with spoons back in the day. Toilet paper rolls, potatoes whatever. Still love the bong though. Vodka filled. Dirty Baked Martini's when you are done. Love that shit.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Okay. Smoke the shit through vodka. Pour out Vodka, shake or stir, I ain't Bond, so I don't care. Put a little olive juice in it. Strain it, then drink it.
Dirty (olive juice) Baked (dope) Martini.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If by "ill" you mean "can it make you sick" I suppose if you drink too much. If you mean "ill" as in cool, or hot, or dope, or schwag. Yes. I enjoy it.
I am not sure if a guy who uses the term "ill" should be attempting something so cutting edge though.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?