Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'll be here all the week
#1

Some bad bad bad jokes.

Quote:two birds are sitting on a perch. first bird says to the second bird,"something smells fishy"

Quote:duck walks into a bar, bartender says: "what'll it be?"
duck goes: "I'll have a sweet vermouth on the rocks with a twist"
bartender says: "that'll be $8.95
duck goes: "put it on my bill"


Quote:A guy walks into a bar with a huge chunk of asphalt, he says "Bartender, I would like two drinks: One for me, and one for the road."
Reply
#2

:angry: You suck.


















Wink Just kidding. You know I :wub: you.
Reply
#3

What's that? You want more? I'll find some
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-10-2009, 08:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)