Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

I'm going golfing in 30 minutes. Anyone care to guess my score? It's 9 holes and I will not tell you my skill level. One guess per person. I'll let you know later on today!
Reply
#2

I know shit about golf. Uhm. 50?
Reply
#3

1 mediocre orgasm?
Reply
#4

38
Reply
#5

65.00

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

52
Reply
#7

70

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

i'm gonna guess 66.
Reply
#9

56
Reply
#10

79
Reply
#11

Gees, you must all think I am a bad golfer ( except MadHatter). I scored a 48, Leu was closest, with Clay close too.
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 22 2004, 02:33 PM
Gees, you must all think I am a bad golfer ( except MadHatter).  I scored a 48, Leu was closest, with Clay close too.
Damn, girl! You can golf!

I guessed 79 because that's what my girlfriend shot this weekend... :lol:

I'm going tomorrow morning and hitting 18. I now have a goal of beating 48 on the front and the back nine...
Reply
#13

I just don't know too many golfers who only play 9.

By the way, what was par? I assumed you were playing 9 of a par 72 18 hole course.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

Hmm, I think I like the idea of my score better if I don't tell you all what par was. Big Grin
Reply
#15

Its not that I think you're bad at golf. I just know you like to stroke it
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 22 2004, 11:33 AM
Gees, you must all think I am a bad golfer ( except MadHatter).  I scored a 48, Leu was closest, with Clay close too.
what do I win?
Reply
#17

a 48 eh....... your either a decent golfer(in which case i'm impressed) or it was a par 3 course.
Reply
#18

Quote:Originally posted by MarkyGman@Jul 22 2004, 02:38 PM
a 48 eh....... your either a decent golfer(in which case i'm impressed) or it was a par 3 course.
:mellow: :>
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 22 2004, 03:37 PM
Hmm, I think I like the idea of my score better if I don't tell you all what par was.  Big Grin
par=22, she went mini golfing Big Grin
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-24-2007, 05:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)