07-22-2004, 05:45 PM
I'm going golfing in 30 minutes. Anyone care to guess my score? It's 9 holes and I will not tell you my skill level. One guess per person. I'll let you know later on today!
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 22 2004, 02:33 PMDamn, girl! You can golf!
Gees, you must all think I am a bad golfer ( except MadHatter). I scored a 48, Leu was closest, with Clay close too.
Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 22 2004, 11:33 AMwhat do I win?
Gees, you must all think I am a bad golfer ( except MadHatter). I scored a 48, Leu was closest, with Clay close too.
Quote:Originally posted by MarkyGman@Jul 22 2004, 02:38 PM:mellow: :>
a 48 eh....... your either a decent golfer(in which case i'm impressed) or it was a par 3 course.
Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 22 2004, 03:37 PMpar=22, she went mini golfing
Hmm, I think I like the idea of my score better if I don't tell you all what par was. ![]()