Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

College Football Betting Thread 2010/2011
#41

BIRD33 Wrote:$975

Temple -6 vs. Army $50

Notre Dame -2.5 vs Baahstin Caaallege $50

Nevada -21 vs UNLV $50 (seen this game called this way a bunch a places)


$1025

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

Anhil8tor Wrote:$950

Iowa St (+8.5) vs Texas Tech ($50)
Tulsa (-10) vs Memphis ($100)
Oregon St (-3.5) vs Arizona State ($50)
Fla State (-7) vs Virginia ($50)
Nevada (-20) vs UNLV ($100)

$1000
Reply
#43

[Image: Untitled-17.jpg]

I was debating someone who asked me if a guy got his penis cut off and had a vagina installed along with the other standard parts and "she" turned out really hot in appearance would it be not gay to fuck "her".I'm 100% positive its gay but I was surprised to hear some people actually thinking it over.Like I can forget this used to be a guy with balls.Anyway heres how I break down where most of the guys here would stand if I had to guess.

No
8,wooleygoat

yes
snarg, CT280

No, I prefer penis
Phantom

undecided because I can't get it up either way due to painkillers
Leeman

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

OU has some nasty fucking cheerleaders.... look at that tank next to she-man....


Any UL has a home game friday night against Oklahoma State... the spread opened up at 24 points and seeing how our QB is piss poor at passing the ball and our run game is almost non existent its going to be a loooooooooong game. I will however attend even though the game is on ESPN2.

My current top 3 to replace our current coach... Mike Leach, Mark Mangino, Jeff Bower.
Reply
#45

You will not get the first two.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

Oh without a doubt. Not only would they not come to this wasteland... we won't pay anywhere near what they would want. Right now Bustle is getting paid 166,000 plus incentives which gets him to $226,000. Only Arkansas State, Kent State and UL Monroes coaches make less. If they double the salary of the next coach to $450 K... that'll put them in the range of Ohio, UNLV and UAB...
Reply
#47

Leach looks better every saturday that Texas tech looks like dogshit.He's going to a big time school.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#48

$1000

MTSU (-3) over Troy ($50)
Reply
#49

$950
Reply
#50

$950

Utah St (+1) at La Tech ($100)
UTEP (-7.5) vs Rice ($100)
Alabama (-7) at South Carolina ($50)
BYU (+4) vs San Diego St ($50)

Okla State (-21) at Louisiana ($50)
Reply
#51

$1025

Toledo +39 vs Boise St $50

San Jose St +39 vs Nevada $50

I know nothing about either of these two games but 39 points is too good to pass up.

Penn St. -8 vs Illinois $50

Notre Dame -6 vs Pitt $50

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

Hey bird.. .we'll be on ESPN 2 tonight at 8pm... try to watch early cause I have a feeling we'll get blown out.


I think Pitt beats Notre Dame.... whats the biggest different so far between Weiss and Kelley?
Reply
#53

Anhil8tor Wrote:Hey bird.. .we'll be on ESPN 2 tonight at 8pm... try to watch early cause I have a feeling we'll get blown out.


I think Pitt beats Notre Dame.... whats the biggest different so far between Weiss and Kelley?

Phillies are on at the same time but since you asked I'll make sure I watch some team I know nothing about.

I struggled with the ND pick.Very close to taking Pitt +6.I'd say the difference from the Weiss era is a little more consistency on both sides of the ball.To early really to know for sure but Kelly seems to have more of a plan then Charlie.Weiss was always about the big game and would let the less important ones get away from him.The big thing for me is I don't have to look at Weiss lard ass kid on the sideline pretending he's an assistant coach.I also don't see us losing to Navy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

I watched a few minutes of your game 8.Not overly impressed.Are they supposed to be good?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:$1025

Toledo +39 vs Boise St $50

San Jose St +39 vs Nevada $50

I know nothing about either of these two games but 39 points is too good to pass up.

Penn St. -8 vs Illinois $50

Notre Dame -6 vs Pitt $50

$875

"Toed the line" with Notre Dame.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

Anhil8tor Wrote:$950

Utah St (+1) at La Tech ($100)
UTEP (-7.5) vs Rice ($100)
Alabama (-7) at South Carolina ($50)
BYU (+4) vs San Diego St ($50)

Okla State (-21) at Louisiana ($50)

$1000
Reply
#57

BIRD33 Wrote:I watched a few minutes of your game 8.Not overly impressed.Are they supposed to be good?

No we are terrible... Was nice to have a big crowd out there though.
Reply
#58

Anhil8tor Wrote:No we are terrible... Was nice to have a big crowd out there though.

First impression was...Lot o blacks in the stands.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

Mike Leach's stock continues to rise.Craig James kid was not worth blowing up your program.

[video=youtube;d4fv_yQ86D4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4fv_yQ86D4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#60

BIRD33 Wrote:First impression was...Lot o blacks in the stands.

Wow. I never would have guessed. I know we are one of the only college programs that sell beer at the stadium. Last game the attendance was 15,000 people and they sold 17,000 beers.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2019, 10:47 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)