Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

CJ34 siting
#1

[Image: poep.jpg]


You're a shit eating troll!
Reply
#2

FUCK YOU!!!...that is ill, but intriguing!

A+ Post
Reply
#3

I think I might throw up.

snarg Wrote:i like that silky is here
we need more down and dirty here
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 09:29 PM
[Image: poep.jpg]


You're a shit eating troll!
Interesting, VE. Is that a G4? Nice.

By the way, it's "sighting," not "siting," dummy!
Reply
#5

Oh god hun .. that was just gross .. why not give the poor guy a break here ...
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by CJ34+Jul 21 2004, 04:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CJ34 @ Jul 21 2004, 04:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 09:29 PM

You're a shit eating troll!
Interesting, VE. Is that a G4? Nice.

By the way, it's "sighting," not "siting," dummy![/b][/quote]

Sorry about the typo - I couldn't look at the screen any longer.
:ph34r:
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jul 21 2004, 10:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jul 21 2004, 10:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by CJ34@Jul 21 2004, 04:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 09:29 PM
[b]
You're a shit eating troll!
Interesting, VE. Is that a G4? Nice.

By the way, it's "sighting," not "siting," dummy![/b]

Sorry about the typo - I couldn't look at the screen any longer.
:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Can't eating shit give you e coli or something? How do people do it? Some things I will never understand.
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by CJ34+Jul 21 2004, 04:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CJ34 @ Jul 21 2004, 04:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 10:23 PM
Quote:Originally posted by CJ34@Jul 21 2004, 04:10 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 09:29 PM
[b]
You're a shit eating troll!
Interesting, VE. Is that a G4? Nice.

By the way, it's "sighting," not "siting," dummy![/b]

Sorry about the typo - I couldn't look at the screen any longer.
:ph34r: [/b]
Can't eating shit give you e coli or something? How do people do it? Some things I will never understand. [/b][/quote]
Good call on ditching the gold at the table. The jeweler probably wouldn't clean that stuff off of your bling.
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jul 21 2004, 10:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jul 21 2004, 10:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by CJ34@Jul 21 2004, 04:24 PM
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 10:23 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by CJ34@Jul 21 2004, 04:10 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 09:29 PM
[b]
You're a shit eating troll!
Interesting, VE. Is that a G4? Nice.

By the way, it's "sighting," not "siting," dummy![/b]

Sorry about the typo - I couldn't look at the screen any longer.
:ph34r: [/b]
Can't eating shit give you e coli or something? How do people do it? Some things I will never understand. [/b]
Good call on ditching the gold at the table. The jeweler probably wouldn't clean that stuff off of your bling. [/b][/quote]
They've cleaned worse than that.

Hey.. I just got some corn! Yummy.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)