Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
You and Phantom should get together for a black jack tournament.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Do you get your money back when you tie the dealer in black jack?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Nobody is arguing the fact that CT is not a dumbass.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
He is kind of pretending that pushing in blackjack has the same result as pushing a bet.He's the fox news of gambling protocol.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
i have edited nothing dumbass. You don't get any ties with any reputable (sic) bookie.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
8 take back that he's down $1000 for pushing on a $1000 bet and we all can go back to talking about CT liking asshole more then vagina.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
$900
Oakland (-3) vs St. Louis ($100)
Denver (-3) vs Seattle ($100)
Atlanta (-6) vs Arizona ($50)
Indy (-5) vs NY Giants
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
+1150
Eagles -6 vs Detroit $200
KC +2 vs Cleveland $50
Giants +5 vs Indy $25
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Just so I know.. if my games push do I get my money back?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If we get a hat for you that says "big timer" on it will you stop with this line of questioning?Since this is a fucking internet forum where no real money changes hands I'm not sure what the point is of doing a vig here.To me you really havent 'lost" on a push and I bet with customers one bet at a time where nobody wins when something pushes.Should my customer and I exchange $20 bills with each other when we push on a $50 bet?This is no different.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
so on pushes I get my money back.
Cool. Last year I marked them as a loss.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
i dont know if im getting trolled here or not.
if 8 real life books with a dude that takes his $550 on a push, then he is beyond stupid. if hes talking about adjusting for juice on losses, sorry im not into working to do math problems here. i dont mind losing the juice, just someone else keep track of it for me.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
and i know im broke but im going to pretend i found a grand under my pillow.
$100 buff (+ 12.5)
$100 cincy (+ 2.5)
$100 dallas ( - 7.5)
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Not trolling you dude. If you bet with a bookie or casino you lose on pushes.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
BIRD33 Wrote:You and Phantom should get together for a black jack tournament.
Should I install the poker stuff with Black Jack ..?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?