Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
$950
GB -3 vs Philly $200
Titans -6 vs Oakland $50
Chicago vs Detroit over 43.5 $50
Games I like
Atlanta -2 vs Pittsburgh
AZ -4 vs St Louis
Indy -2.5 vs Houston
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
god damn it. $500 on the cowboys -3.5
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Despite access to a time machine.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I need the absolute lock of the week by 3:00 PM EST today.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
id like to know how im down a grand with a push on the first game of the year.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
there you go. the very LAST fucking time i help you out.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I would have to pay the vig.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
exactly. no respectable bookies let you win on pushes. i'm thinking ct bets with an office buddy or some shit.
hey ct do you bet with juice?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Watch out CT, 8 is in big timer mode.
I lost both games last night.Fuck Ryan Matthews.
See You In Toledo