Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NFL Betting Thread 2010/2011
#21

$950

GB -3 vs Philly $200

Titans -6 vs Oakland $50

Chicago vs Detroit over 43.5 $50


Games I like

Atlanta -2 vs Pittsburgh

AZ -4 vs St Louis

Indy -2.5 vs Houston

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

god damn it. $500 on the cowboys -3.5
Reply
#23

CT280 Wrote:god damn it. $500 on the cowboys -3.5

You realize you are -1000 already?
Reply
#24

Despite access to a time machine.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

I need the absolute lock of the week by 3:00 PM EST today.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

id like to know how im down a grand with a push on the first game of the year.
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:I need the absolute lock of the week by 3:00 PM EST today.

its 3:03 but its the cowboys.
Reply
#28

Free NFL Prediction From Robert Ferringo: Take #478 Washington (+3.5) over Dallas (8 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 12)
I’ve made no secret that I really like Washington this year and I think that this is a spot where they could stun a lot of squares. You know that the home team is going to be sky-high for this home opener against their hated rival. And I can see them getting an outright win to start the McNabb-Shanahan Era. Dallas has had all kinds of problems with its offense this preseason and I think that the Redskins defense will be able to knock heads with them. On the other side, McNabb now has a different system to attack the Cowboys with and I think it’s going to be difficult for them to prepare. Washington is running a version of the O that Houston uses, and the Texans carved up Dallas in Game 3 of the preseason. Everyone and their sister are going to use the Cowboys as their “bailout” play on Sunday. But I think that this game is a trap and that a much improved ‘Skins club will be there to the end. The underdog is 19-7 ATS in the last 26 meetings and Washington is 5-2 in the last seven meetings.


http://www.docsports.com/nfl-odds.html

Not sure who to trust here.Actually I'm not because one of you is fucking clueless.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

I went with the Pack -3.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

there you go. the very LAST fucking time i help you out.
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:$950

GB -3 vs Philly $200

Titans -6 vs Oakland $50

Chicago vs Detroit over 43.5 $50

+$1150

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

CT280 Wrote:its 3:03 but its the cowboys.

Great call, dick.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

god damn it.
Reply
#34

CT280 Wrote:id like to know how im down a grand with a push on the first game of the year.

Does your bookie let you win on pushes? Cause i've NEVER heard of that... dumbass.
Reply
#35

Anhil8tor Wrote:Does your bookie let you win on pushes? Cause i've NEVER heard of that... dumbass.


no, stupid. but i sure the fuck dont lose on them either.
Reply
#36

CT280 Wrote:no, stupid. but i sure the fuck dont lose on them either.

hey bird... does your bookie let you "not lose" on pushes?
Reply
#37

I would have to pay the vig.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

exactly. no respectable bookies let you win on pushes. i'm thinking ct bets with an office buddy or some shit.


hey ct do you bet with juice?
Reply
#39

Watch out CT, 8 is in big timer mode.

I lost both games last night.Fuck Ryan Matthews.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:Watch out CT, 8 is in big timer mode.

I lost both games last night.Fuck Ryan Matthews.

Doesn't take a big timer to realize when someone isn't a gambler...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2019, 10:47 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)