Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's me!
#21

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 21 2004, 03:46 AM
Ok fixed it, I look tired so be nice.
Beautiful

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#22

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad+Jul 21 2004, 07:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(britishlad @ Jul 21 2004, 07:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jul 21 2004, 03:46 AM
Ok fixed it, I look tired so be nice.
Beautiful [/b][/quote]
Wow, that's the first nice thing you have ever said to me. :blink:

Usually I'm dumb or considered a man.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#23

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 21 2004, 09:47 AM
I made someone have a sticky?&nbsp; :o
Probably made him have a stiffy, too...

:lol:

Very pretty picture. Thanks.

Big Grin
Reply
#24

Thanks Fermund. Smile

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#25

Pretty picture Fem.

What color are your eyes?


--Kissing ass....... :wub:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#26

Quote:Originally posted by Tribal Dragon@Jul 21 2004, 07:57 PM
Pretty picture Fem.

What color are your eyes?


--Kissing ass....... :wub:
Well the outside is green and turns into blue closer to my pupil. They get real blue when I cry or something and turn gray sometimes. My boyfriend says they are gray all the time.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#27

My, what long eye lashes you have. Nice.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)