Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

In my ears at the moment.

[video=youtube;zPyAii6f-hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPyAii6f-hc&feature=related[/video]
Reply

[video=youtube;yiHWOWBOBZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiHWOWBOBZ0[/video]
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:[video=youtube;zPyAii6f-hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPyAii6f-hc&feature=related[/video]

Good stuff. I haven't heard of these guys. That led me to Nomeansno with one of my favorites and the reason I fell in love with punk. Jello Biafra.

[youtube]teYEgNTENHU&feature=related[/youtube]
Reply

[youtube]C9t8B7t9pjs&feature=related[/youtube]
Reply

NoMeansNo are great. So is Jello and the Dead Kennedys.
Reply

My older son was liking them as well. He loves punk but hadn't heard of them either.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:NoMeansNo are great. So is Jello and the Dead Kennedys.

Ha ha my brother dated his x gf.


PS- squirts old.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

shes not really listening to that. She just wants MT to keep attacking me.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

world cup 2010 port vs korea
Reply

portugal is ass raping n korea
Reply

Acknowledgment - John Coltrane
Reply

Nothing is in my ears at the moment, but I have two songs stuck in my head. They need to get out.
Reply

superbeast
rob zombie
Reply

[video=youtube;P2jEfPRYEVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2jEfPRYEVE[/video]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

[video=youtube;K2f5VkUHK4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2f5VkUHK4s[/video]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

terrible cover by ozzy....

I stay away - AIC
Reply

[video=youtube;BQWmYtKYNlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQWmYtKYNlc[/video]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

[video=youtube;4tEPHTxhDEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tEPHTxhDEQ[/video]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

[video=youtube;wwUTx0A5guY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwUTx0A5guY[/video]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

[video=youtube;1UUYjd2rjsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE[/video]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-24-2010, 01:52 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
10-17-2008, 12:42 AM
Last Post by Sunny
11-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-28-2007, 08:22 PM
My Ears Were Burning
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-24-2006, 01:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)