Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Ok fixed it, I look tired so be nice.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
wow for a red X you are smokin' hot
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
:popic:
Tease!
<edit> Much better now. :luvu:
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
That X is blazing!! :lol:
:fuckYou:
i withdraw my X comment
but your still smokin' hot
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
1/. Stand up
2/. Set camera to zoom
3/. Turn araound
4/. Walk to sofa
5/. Remove shirt
6/. Lay on sofa
7/. Think of me
8/. Take picture
9/. Stand up
10/. Replace shirt (optional)
11/. Return to computer
12/. POST PICTURE!!
13/. Enjoy new notoriety as IT's hottest topless poster.
B)
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
No response from fem.. I guess that is a no. <_<
:fuckYou:
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
What Jimmy said but scratch no 12.
New 12 : PM LeeMan the pic.
Damn nice :drool:
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Unbelievable sexy as always, fem. :wub:
This thread is now sticky.... at least on my monitor it is
Lee when you come to Dallas we definitely need to take that woman out on the town. :dev:
TyrionXavier
Unregistered
Well, as I said last time you posted your picture, you're beautiful, and I wish you lived closer.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Jul 21 2004, 03:09 PM
Lee when you come to Dallas we definitely need to take that woman out on the town. :dev:
Amen!!! :drool:
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
cute as always Fem
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I made someone have a sticky? :o
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.