Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's me!
#1

Ok fixed it, I look tired so be nice.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#2

wow for a red X you are smokin' hot
Reply
#3

:popic:

Tease!

<edit> Much better now. :luvu:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

That X is blazing!! :lol:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#5

Nice eyes..


:drool:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#6

i withdraw my X comment

but your still smokin' hot
Reply
#7

1/. Stand up
2/. Set camera to zoom
3/. Turn araound
4/. Walk to sofa
5/. Remove shirt
6/. Lay on sofa
7/. Think of me
8/. Take picture
9/. Stand up
10/. Replace shirt (optional)
11/. Return to computer
12/. POST PICTURE!!
13/. Enjoy new notoriety as IT's hottest topless poster.


B)

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

No response from fem.. I guess that is a no. <_<

:fuckYou:
Reply
#9

What Jimmy said but scratch no 12.

New 12 : PM LeeMan the pic.


Damn nice :drool:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

Unbelievable sexy as always, fem. :wub:
Reply
#11

This thread is now sticky.... at least on my monitor it is
Reply
#12

Wow!
Reply
#13

Lee when you come to Dallas we definitely need to take that woman out on the town. :dev:
Reply
#14

Well, as I said last time you posted your picture, you're beautiful, and I wish you lived closer. Smile
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Jul 21 2004, 03:09 PM
Lee when you come to Dallas we definitely need to take that woman out on the town. :dev:
Amen!!! :drool:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by leeman+Jul 21 2004, 08:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leeman @ Jul 21 2004, 08:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@Jul 21 2004, 03:09 PM
Lee when you come to Dallas we definitely need to take that woman out on the town. :dev:
Amen!!! :drool: [/b][/quote]
You three should have a good time chasing guys! Fem will make excellent bait.
Reply
#17

:o:|
Reply
#18

cute as always Fem Big Grin

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#19

banana concurs with everyone else......except mad hatter. My monitor is not sticky. Wink Oh wait.....I share this monitor with jimmy. Maybe it is then. Huh
Reply
#20

I made someone have a sticky? :o

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)