Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I had almost forgotten
#41

Thats great bird. Good to know he was so good to your sisters.


I think you can tell we all respect you here.
Reply
#42

Anhil8tor Wrote:Thats great bird. Good to know he was so good to your sisters.


I think you can tell we all respect you here.

When you're not a bullshitter you don't care what morons think.If it seems like I'm a dick its more like no patience for babies and idiots.

So were you an only child or not?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

did you really accuse gator of a "me me me" attitude, mr kettle??
that is rich

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#44

snarg Wrote:did you really accuse gator of a "me me me" attitude, mr kettle??
that is rich

I'm for the little people.You know this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

Nope.. Have a brother...

My mom and dad are both alive and still married too.
Reply
#46

I was wrong.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

BIRD33 Wrote:I was wrong.

Thats sig worthy.
Reply
#48

I say it all the time when it happens here.It's not a big deal if you are honest.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

BIRD33 Wrote:I say it all the time when it happens here.It's not a big deal if you are honest.

nice work
a baby step in the right direction
congratulations

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#50

Welcome to another episode of two angry white guys pick on the minority.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

another one high on the unintentional comedy scale
you're on a roll, tweety

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#52

BIRD33 Wrote:Either he's scarred for life about the dentist story or its not the same guy.

trolling someone's nic without knowing enough about the person they are trolling is lame.
Reply
#53

If pepsi shows up again don't believe it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

His nic was actually G$D....

This nic was made Oct 2009... G$D was made March 2005... says he last posted october 2009
Reply
#55

:lool:

sweet tag team 8 and snarg pulled on Bird here. clowns.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#56

stop your whining, caneater

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#57

yeah that was a total whine right there Rolleyes

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#58

stop swinging on tweety's nuts, goat
he can't take the strain

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#59

caneater? Wow.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#60

it's nothing new, dear

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
01-04-2005, 12:03 AM
Last Post by diabolik
06-17-2004, 09:28 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-17-2004, 08:41 AM
Last Post by Hambone
03-19-2004, 04:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)