Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
[video=youtube;zPyAii6f-hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPyAii6f-hc&feature=related[/video]
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
[video=youtube;yiHWOWBOBZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiHWOWBOBZ0[/video]
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 5
Joined: Dec 2007
Reputation:
1
[youtube]C9t8B7t9pjs&feature=related[/youtube]
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
NoMeansNo are great. So is Jello and the Dead Kennedys.
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 5
Joined: Dec 2007
Reputation:
1
My older son was liking them as well. He loves punk but hadn't heard of them either.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
shes not really listening to that. She just wants MT to keep attacking me.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
world cup 2010 port vs korea
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
portugal is ass raping n korea
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Acknowledgment - John Coltrane
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Nothing is in my ears at the moment, but I have two songs stuck in my head. They need to get out.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
[video=youtube;P2jEfPRYEVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2jEfPRYEVE[/video]
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
[video=youtube;K2f5VkUHK4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2f5VkUHK4s[/video]
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
terrible cover by ozzy....
I stay away - AIC
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
[video=youtube;BQWmYtKYNlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQWmYtKYNlc[/video]
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
[video=youtube;4tEPHTxhDEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tEPHTxhDEQ[/video]
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
[video=youtube;wwUTx0A5guY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwUTx0A5guY[/video]
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
[video=youtube;1UUYjd2rjsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE[/video]
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?