Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's Bird doing this weekend?
#1

Just wondering.
Reply
#2

Your mom, bam.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Your mom, bam.

I don't think she's quite that desperate.
Reply
#4

It'd be a thrill for her.

I've had a busy week with golf outings so I'm a little burned out.Tonight nothing but sleep.Tomorrow basketball.Sunday Softball.Sunday night dinner with the gf.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:It'd be a thrill for her.

I've had a busy week with golf outings so I'm a little burned out.Tonight nothing but sleep.Tomorrow basketball.Sunday Softball.Sunday night dinner with the gf.

I don't know about all that.

Sounds like a pretty decent weekend to me. We have soccer and t-ball games.
Reply
#6

I'd roll your kid at T-ball.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

And I have to go shopping for vacation.
Reply
#8

Where are you going again?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd roll your kid at T-ball.

Probably. She's 4 and tiny.
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Where are you going again?

Outer Banks
Reply
#11

The redneck riviera, nice.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

bam Wrote:Probably. She's 4 and tiny.

I'm 32 and 185 lbs.Fuck yea me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Actually I like the outer banks.Good golf, cheap and less people.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Actually I like outer banks.Good golf, cheap and less people.

Yeah, it's not as commercialized as a lot of places. Just very relaxing.
Reply
#15

Wait till bam comes to town.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Nah, I'm just going to take it easy and relax at the beach pretty much every day. If I'm not at the beach, I'll probably be in our pool or the hot tub.
Reply
#17

Have a good weekend. I'm going to go drive through a torrential downpour now.
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd roll your kid at T-ball.

she's not talking about the train station.
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:she's not talking about the train station.

Can someone explain this joke to me?I'm sure its hilarious.

Anyway good workout on Saturday followed by a 2-4 effort on Sunday.On base all 4 times but 2 were reached on errors.The C Bombs are 7-1 and cruising towards a championship.

Eat like a pig all weekend.Just took a monster shit.Enjoy your day.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Bird probably hung out at the men's restroom at the nearest freeway reststop wearing kneepads as is his custom.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)